💜 Chapter 3 - India 🇮🇳 💜

Y/n POV

Right now I am in airport giving my friends hugs. Now I am going to India.

Jisoo = Be careful. Go safe.

I nodded with a smile and asked.

Me = But what about our college.

Jennie = I already talked with principal. He allowed you to not attending college for some days.

I nodded. Then we heard flight announcement. Lastly lisa and rose hugged me tightly.

Lisa & Rose = Bye y/n.

Me = Bye. Finish your work and come to India as soon as possible.

They just nodded and I went inside flight and sat at my place. I soon drifted to sleep...

____________________________

Author POV
In India

Everything is going well in Agarwal's house

Everything is going well in Agarwal's house. Arun is helping Mr. Agarwal. Sandhya is helping Mrs. Agarwal. Arjun and Sarah are playing with Aditi.

A cab stopped in front of their making them look at it. The car door opened revealing y/n making them all happy.

As soon as she come out Aditi, Sarah, Arjun went to her running and Aditi hugged her like there is no tomorrow.

Y/n also hugged her back and soon they broke the hug and Aditi cupped her cheeks. Then Aditi asked..

Aditi = How are you Lucky?

Y/n = I am fine. How are you my dear dulhan?

Sandhya = She is fine and happy as a dulhan. But you forgot us.

Y/n = ow... How can I forgot my sweet and beautiful bhabhi...

Y/n went to sandhya and hugged her. She also hugged back. They broke their hug when they hear someone fake coughed.

Y/n saw Arun glaring at her. She went to him.

Y/n = Bhaiya are you angry at me?

Arun looked somewhere else. Y/n pouted cutely and said.

Y/n = I missed you bhaiya.

She said as she hugged him. He also hugged her and said.

Arun = I also missed you Lucky.

(Author : BTW lucky is y/n's Nick name)

They broke the hug and y/n went to her parents and took their blessings.

Me = Aap kaise hai Amma aur papa?
(How are you mom and dad?)

Mom = We're fine. How are you beta?

Y/n = Mein theek hu amma.
(I am fine amma)

Dad = Now come inside. You might need rest beta.

I nodded and we all went inside.

______________________

Time Skip

Y/n POV

Right now I am in Aditi's room. We are talking about random things. Suddenly we heard a loud yell.

Riya, yashika and cherry = Y/N...

we closed our ears. They came to me and hugged me tightly. I aslo hugged them back.

Me = Guys. I-I can't breathe.

Then they broke the hug. We started chatting random things. Then Riya asked a question.

Riya = Y/n did you find someone for you?

Just then I remembered the guy I kissed in club. What happened to me? Why I am remembering him? I shook my head.

They sighed and said...

" You are no fun " they said in unison.

Aditi = When will jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa come to India.

Me = They said that they will come as soon as possible. They have some work.

Aditi = what work?

Me = A-Aadhi.... They have to do partime jobs to earn money. So they will come soon.

" Shit why did I sluttered. " I thought.

Aditi = Ok then.

Me = So... When will the groom's family come to India. They will come to India today. But Mr and Mrs kim will come after they finished their work in korea.

I nodded and asked.

Me = Btw Aadhi... You didn't show me the photo of your soon to be husband.

I said and she blushed. We giggled and yashika said...

Yashica = I have his photo.

She said and give a photo to me.

Yashika = I found it behind that pillow.

She said as she show me Aditi's pillow.

Aditi = Guys... Please don't tease me.

We = Aww...

We said and I look at the photo...

Well... He looks good. Perfect match for my sister.

Me = Aadhi... He is perfect match for you.

She blushed and said.

Aditi = I have some work.

She said and went out. We chuckled at her and started chatting again.

______________________________

Taehyung POV

We arrived in India. They sent their relatives for taking us from airport to their house. 

We went to their house. They greeted us and show us rooms for each of us. Only Jungkook, Jimin, Me, Eun woo, mia came to India. Others will come later.

Now it's evening. I came to the balcony to take some fresh air. Then I heard some giggles. I look at the direction of that sound and found the girl who kissed in club. Y/n. I become shocked....

" What is she doing here? " I thought.

______________________

Don't be a silent reader. Please vote and comment 💜