💜 chapter - 14 - south korea 💜

Author POV

Everyone are there in the venue even y/n and yoona

Everyone are there in the venue even y/n and yoona. Everything settled down after their discussion. But Taehyung didn't know that yoona is y/n's long lost friend. Yoona also didn't tell y/n that Taehyung is a mafia.

Everyone one are happy in the wedding. Y/n, Taehyung and their friends are standing behind bride and groom on the mandap (stage) in their traditional dresses accept yoona.

She is standing beside and laughing with her. Taehyung thought that yoona and y/n become friends. But reality is something else.

And there comes the time where groom tie a chain (mangalsutra) in bride's neck.

After sometime the wedding got finished

After sometime the wedding got finished. Yoona is leaving right now...

Yoona = Ok guys... Bye.

She said and Yoongi hugged her. They stand like that for sometime. Everyone even y/n's parents also like her because of her nature. Even she is Korean but still behave like an indian.

Yoongi = I am gonna miss you...

Yoona = me too...

They broke the hug.

Taehyung = Bye yoona... Take care of everything and yourself too..

She nodded with a smile and opened the car door but she didn't get inside. She suddenly looked at y/n. They made an eye contact like they are talking by eyes.

After that yoona break the eye contact and get inside and went away. Y/n sighed and looked at Blackpink. They nodded their head assuring that everything is okay.

All members went to the house. Aditi and Eunwoo got a new decorated room as they are married now. Meanwhile Taehyung took y/n to talk privately...

Taehyung POV

I took y/n to the backyard to talk to her privately

Y/n = Why you took me here?

I suddenly hugged her and she hugged me back and asked...

Y/n = What happened?

I broke the hug and said...

Me = I am going to korea tomorrow...

Y/n = So?

Me = What so? I am gonna miss you.

Y/n = Why? when I am also coming?

Me = Really?

Y/n = Yes. I have to complete my studies. So I asked dad and he accepted. Me and my friends are going back to korea...

Me = Then you all will come with us?

Y/n = Yes pabo...

She said with a smile and hugged her. After I broke the hug, I asked...

Me = Um... Y/n... I want a kiss...

She widened her eyes and said....

Y/n = No way...

Me = Please...

I said and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. She put her hands on my chest. I leaned towards her face and she closed her eyes. I put my lips on her and kissed her softly and passionately.

We are kissing but she started pushing me not that hard. We broke the kiss. She is breathing heavily and said...

Y/n = That's enough... It's getting late. I will go to sleep.

She said while trying to cover her shy smile. She turned around but grabbed her wrist and said...

Me = I love you y/n...

She turned towards me and said...

Y/n = I love you too tae...

And then she hugged for sometime and broke the hug.

Y/n = Ok. Bye. Good night...

Me = Good night...

We said to eachother with a smile. Then she went to her room. I also went to my room and sleep.

Next morning...

Author POV

Y/n and Blackpink got ready and went to airport with kim family. They said good bye to Agarwals, y/n's friends and went to airport.

After reaching korea...

Aditi = Y/n why don't you come to our house?

Y/n = Um.. no didi. We have college to attend.

Mrs. Kim = you can go college from tomorrow. Can't you come to our house today?

Mia = Yes y/n we can enjoy...

Y/n = But-

??? = Y/n...

Before she can say Something, someone called her from behind. She turned around and see that person...

______________

Please vote and comment 💜
Please support me 🥺🥰