💜 chapter 22 - happy💜

Author POV

" If you give me that girl then I will give the diamonds back... "

Everyone look at the direction where he is seeing. He is seeing the person who is standing behind the y/n. Y/n turned back and said...

" Mia... "

Yes. She is also a part of this mafia business. She looked at him with a shocked and angry expression. He just smirked at her.

Taehyung stood up from his place and went near Ruseedh and grabbed his collar...

" Don't you dare " Taehyung shouted...

Ruseedh looked at Taehyung and said...

" Don't worry. I won't hurt your sister. After all she is such a beauty. "

" You bastard- " Taehyung was about to say but cut off...

" I will go with you... "

Taehyung looked at that person and become shocked.

" I will go with you but you have to give diamonds back first " Mia said...

Ruseedh smirked in victory and signed his men to bring the diamonds. His men bring the diamonds and give them to yoona.

Mia went to Ruseedh but all of a sudden y/n gang and yoona started firing Ruseedh men. Taehyung and his gang members also started firing. Mia take out her gun and shooted Ruseedh in his leg.

He fall on the ground. Y/n knock him out and he lost his conscious. Then y/n said...

" Take him to our basement "

Jungkook and soobin nodded and take him to the basement secretly while others are fighting with his men.

While fighting a man was about to shoot y/n but Taehyung came infront and he got shot on his arm. Y/n looked at him and went to him.

" Taehyung are you ok? "

" I-I am ok. It's just a shot. You go finish them. I will finish them. " He said and again went to shoot others.

After sometime his gang died now he is only alive. They all went to basement.

Ruseedh is tied up in chair

Ruseedh is tied up in chair.Yoona went to him. She took a water bottle which is beside the chair and splashed some water on his face. He wake up and groaned feeling like his head will burst out.

After he come to his senses, mia said...
" You think that I will come with you? Huh... In your dreams... "

He glared at her which she perfectly avoided by rolling her eyes.

" Leave me or else my men will kill you all " he said with a smirk...

But his smirk dropped after hearing yoona...