💜 Chapter 21 - plan 💜

Author POV

Yoona sighed and said....

" Tomorrow he is coming to south korea. We have to make a plan. "

" I have an idea... " Said y/n...

" What is it? " Asked yoona....

" First we have to talk to him. If he did a wrong move, then we will step into the action. " Said y/n....

" Yes. I also think it's a good idea " said Taehyung...

" Ofcourse you think it as a good idea. Because she is your girlfriend. But how can we meet him ? " Said Yoongi...

" Don't worry. I will take care of that. Soobin, prepare everything... " She said and he nodded his head and left.

"

Ok now meeting dismissed " she said and left somewhere with Yoongi. All members came outside the room. Taehyung came to y/n and said...

" Y/n, I want to talk to you " he said with a serious expression. She nodded and he dragged her to a place where there is no one.

" Y/n, why didn't you tell me this matter? " Taehyung asked...

" You also didn't tell me " y/n said..

Taehyung sighed and said...

" Ok now we both are at the fault. But what about us? " Taehyung asked...

" What do you mean? " Y/n asked...

" Aditi noona said that your parents are looking matches for you " Taehyung said...

" What??? " Y/n said with a shocked expression

" Yes. You have to tell your parents. I already told my parents and they fixed you about being their daughter in law " Taehyung said...

" I will tell them now " y/n said and called her mom....

* Otp *

Y/n : hello maa...

Mom : y/n beta...

Y/n : maa are you seeing matches for me?

Mom : yes y/n. You're already 21. You have to get married...

Y/n : mom no please...

Mom : why? Do you have a boyfriend?

Y/n : y-yes mom...

Mom : WHAT??? WHO???

Y/n : mom it's Taehyung...

Mom : what? You didn't told us till now?

Y/n : mom please I love him. Please accept us...

Mom : we accept you beta. I know that Taehyung is a good boy. I am sure he is a perfect match for you.

Y/n : thank you mom...

Mom : me and dad will talk with his parents... Now get ready for marriage...

Y/n : thanks mom...and his parents also accept us...

Mom : ok then we will fix your marriage. Now I have to go bye. Take care...

Y/n : you too mom...

* Otp *

Y/n hung up and turned to Taehyung who is smiling. She went to him and hugged him. He also hugged her back and said...

Taehyung : so we will be couples....

Y/n : yes. But before that we have to deal with Ruseedh khan...

Taehyung : don't worry. We have a plan....

She nodded and they went back to others....

Time skip...

A car stopped infront of the Bighit corporations. A man got down the car. He is wearing a black suit. He went inside the building. Some bodyguards are also with him...

Soobin came to him and lead him to the meeting room. Y/n, Taehyung and all their friends are sitting in their places. When he came inside they all stand up.

He came to a chair and sat on it like a king without responding others. Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat on his place. Others also seated on thier places...

Yoona stand up and said...

" Mr. Ruseedh khan.... You took our diamonds. If you give it yourself it will be good for all of us. "

" But what if I don't want to give them to you? " Ruseedh khan said...

Yoongi and Taehyung were about to stand up but yoona and y/n signalled them to not...

Ruseedh smirked and looked around. His eyes fall on y/n. A devil idea came into his mind and said....

" If you give that girl then I will give the diamonds back... "

__________________

Please vote and comment 💜
Places support me 🥺🥰