💜 chapter 19 - Truth 💜

Author POV

" You all need to know the truth... "

They all are curiously waiting for her to say the truth accept y/n and her friends. They all lower their head. She sighed and said...

" Actually... I know y/n before you Taehyung. I am her best friend. "

Flashback 2 years ago....

Author POV

A girl in her 19 years Just get down from the plane. She took a cab and went to seoul University.

( Author : I don't know if it exists 🤔. Anyway this is only for ff )

She got admission there and went to her dorm.

Y/n POV

I went to my dorm to check it

I went to my dorm to check it. The receptionist said that I have a roommate. So I think if she would be good or bad.

I opened the door of my room and entered it. It's good. Then I saw a girl watching kdrama in her laptop. Then I said...

" Hi "

She flinched and looked at me. She is really beautiful.

" Ah... You scared me "

" Oh... I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you " I said.

" It's ok. BTW who are you? " She asked.

" Oh I am your roommate. My name is y/n Agarwal. I am an Indian. "

" Oh... That's why you look different from korean. BTW my name is Kim yoona. "

" Nice to meet you. Can we be friends " I asked her.

" Of course sure. We already become friends. And which course are you studying " she asked...

" I am studying computer science and you? " I asked...

" Me too. So we are in same course then " she said with a smile on her face.

Time skip

Next day

Author POV

Y/n and yoona got ready and went to their class. It's new year for both of them. So their schedule is same.

The bell rang indicating it is break time. So they went to cafeteria to eat something.

They took their places and started eating their food. They saw some four girls standing with food in their hands. They have no place to sit.

Y/n remember them as they are in the same class as her. So she called them. They went to y/n and Yuna.

" You can sit with us " y/n said and they said with a smile.