💜 chapter 18 - shocked 💜

Author POV

(Author : Hey guys from now on I am changing my writing style. Hope you like it )

 Hope you like it )

" Y/n.... We found him. " Jennie said.

As she said that y/n immediately went to her and sat on her chair. She looked into the computer and scroll down the information.

She looked at Jennie and said...
" We have to call her. " she said and Jennie nodded her head...

She press dial on her phone and put it on speaker. Soon someone received the call and said...

* On the call *

??? : Hello...

Y/n : hello Yuna. We found him....

Yoona : Really? Who is he?

Y/n : Ruseedh Khan...

Yoona : WHAT???

Y/N : What happened?

Yoona : he is the one v is searching for...

Y/n : WHAT?

Yoona : y/n immediately come to my base.

Y/n : ok...

* Call end *

With that y/n hang up the call. She looked at her friends and said, " we have to go to yoona's base ". They nodded and left the place to go to yoona's base.

Yoona's POV

I just hanged up the call when Soobin entered my cabin without knocking. I glared at him and said....

" How many times I have to tell you that knock the door before coming into my cabin "

" Come on. You are like my sister then why should I knock your door? "

He said and glared at him and then said...

" Anyway call Taehyung and tell him to come here. "

" Why? " He asked.

" It's time to reveal the reality " I said while looking deeply into the window.

" I don't understand " he said with a funny confused face. I sighed and then said...

" You will understand once Taehyung and y/n came ". He nodded and go out of my cabin to call Taehyung.

I looked out of my window and sighed...

" It's time to tell the truth to everyone "

Taehyung's POV

I was in my office cabin doing some paperwork when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it is soobin. I received the call...

" Hello "

" Hello Taehyung. Yoona told me to call you here. "

" Why? "

" How would I know? Just come here before she beats me. And bring your gang too "

" Ok I am coming wait "

With that I hang up and left my office to go to Bighit corporations...

Author POV

Rose parked the car and They all got out of the car. They went inside the building and soobin came to them.

" Yoona is waiting for you all in the meeting room "

He said and they all went to meeting room. They went inside the room to only see yoona watching outside the window.

" Yoona "

Y/n said and she turned around and saw them. She smiled and said...

" Sit "

They all sat on their chairs. The Rose asked...

" Why you call us here? "

" Wait. Let other members come too... "

They frowned and y/n was about to ask who when they heard the door opening sound. They all saw Taehyung and his friends. Y/n looked at Taehyung with shocked and so did he.

" What are you doing here ? "

They asked eachother. Then yoona said...

" Don't be shocked. There are so many things to tell you all "

They all frowned at her.

" Sit. Then I will tell you "

She said and they all took their places.

" So... The dangerous mafia boss of South Korea is v and dangerous mafia queen is D. So why don't they collaborate... "

Y/n eyes widened when yoona said that.

" W- What are you talking yoona? W-Why we're talking about them? "

Y/n asked and yoona glared at her then said...

" Don't change the topic y/n. You also have to know something Taehyung... D is none other than y/n.... "

Their eyes widened when she said that especially Taehyung become more shocked and looked at y/n whose eyes are widened.

" V is non other than Taehyung... "

Y/n looked at Taehyung with shocked expression....

" You all have to know the truth one day. So why not today? "

_________________________

Please vote and comment 💜
Please support me 🥺🥰