💜 chapter 20 - Truth pt 2 💜

Author POV

After that they broke their hug. Yoona saw y/n and said...

" Oppa... She is y/n. My bestie "

" Thank you so much y/n for saving me " said that man.

" It's my pleasure. BTW who are that men? " Y/n asked...

" Men? " Yoona asked with a confused expression.

" They are our enemies yoona " he said...

Yoona face turned into angry one. Y/n become confused and asked...

" Enemies? "

" Yeah... Actually my name is Kim Jong-in. I am Yoona's brother. People call me kai. " He said..

" What? Yoona you have a brother and you didn't told me " y/n said...

" It's because I don't want anyone to know that she is my sister " he said...

Y/n frowned in curious. Kai sighed and said....

" Since you're my sister's bestie, I will tell you everything. I am the mafia boss of black dragon gang.

I don't want to put my sister in danger. But she is already a part of mafia. She is the second boss of our gang. But she didn't complete her studies.

So after she completes her studies she will step into the mafia world. "

Y/n become shocked after hearing that. Yoona looked down and said...

" And my gang want some members to join. We can't find them "

Kai think for for sometime and looked at yoona and said...

" What about y/n? "

" No oppa. I will not accept it. I don't want to put my friend in danger " said yoona.

" I will help you " said y/n. Yoona just looked at her with shocked expression whereas kai looked at her with a happy smile.

Y/n looked serious and yoona can't do anything because when y/n decided anything strongly no one can stop that to happen.

Time skip

After some days...

So many days has passed away. Y/n started practicing to be a gangster. She improved herself in fighting and gun shooting.

Black pink are thinking that y/n and yoona are behaving strangely. So they decided to ask...

" Hey yoona and y/n, why the both of you are behaving strangely? " Lisa asked both of them...

" What do you mean? " Yoona asked...

" You two are always busy. Whenever we try to spend time, you both always say we are busy. What's the thing that stopping you from even hangout with friends? " Jennie said...

" Actually we are studying for exams " said y/n...

" Don't try to cover y/n. Exams will be held after 2 months " said Jisoo...

Yoona sighed and said...

" Ok guys... I will tell everything "

" Yoona... " Said y/n with ' are you sure ? ' look...

Yoona nodded and said everything to them...

" You both hide it from us " said Rosè...

" Hey don't get upset. We just tried to protect you " said yoona.

" We also want to join " said Jisoo.

" Yes " they said...

Yoona sighed and said....