💜 chapter 12 - Mehendi ceremony pt 2 💜

Author POV

Every one in the function hall are in Rush

Every one in the function hall are in Rush. While y/n and black pink are nowhere to see there.

Mrs. Agarwal came to yashika and asked...

Mrs. Agarwal = yashika... Where are y/n and her friends?

Yashika = A-Aunty they will come in a minute.

Mrs. Agarwal = Ok then tell them to come fast.

Yashika = Ok aunty...

With that Mrs. Agarwal left from there.

(Yashika's mind : please finish it fast guys. It's so hard to manage without you all. What will I say to others now? I am doomed)

She thought while panicking.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung POV
I am in my room talking on phone with the most important person.

Me = Hey when are you going to come to the marriage?

??? = Hey... You know that I can't. I have to do work here. And most importantly I have no connection with them.

Me = who said that? You are like a sister to me and Eunwoo, mia. You have to come. That's my order as your boss.

??? = ok ok. I will come. Btw I heard that you got your queen. Is it true?

Me = Who told you that?

??? = It's non of your business. Tell me what's her name?

Me = hmm.... Her name is y/n Agarwal. An indian. She studies in south korea.

??? = y-y/n Agarwal?

Me = Yeah. Why? Why are you sluttering?

??? = N-nothing. I will call you later. Bye.

Me = Hmm ok bye.

With that I end the call. I went downstairs where the function is happening.

Y/n POV

I came back to the venue. Then yashika came to me and said...

Yashika = Yah.. you know how panick I am. It's so hard to manage. Did you finish your work?

Me = Um... Almost...

Yashika = What happened?

Me = We have to look for more information.

She sighed and said...

Yashika = Everything will be alright....
Now let's go. Your mom is waiting for you.

I nodded and we left from there.

Author POV

The mehendi ceremony started. Some girls are applying mehendi to bride. They write Eun woo name in her hands. Black pink saw that and asked.
..

Jennie = Why they are writing the groom's name on her hands?

Sandhya = It's traditional. Women write their husbands name or the man she love on their hands. It's a trust that they will be their life partner.

Lisa = That's cool.

They smiled and started putting mehendi on their hands. Black pink and lia also put mehendi on their hands.

Y/n secretly write Taehyung name on her hands and covered it with design. It's hard to find his name. But Taehyung saw it because of course he is only looking at her from the start.

He went to her. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows asking him what...

He looked around and leaned towards her cheek and pecked her cheek. Her eyes widened due to shock. He just pecked her infront of everyone though no one seen it.

He winked at her and left from there. After he left from there, y/n's shocked expression turned into a beautiful shy smile. She looked at him and shooked her head while smiling.

At night...

Author POV

It's night every one is sleeping peacefully but some people are awake. They are non other than y/n and black pink.

Y/n = So what's the situation?

Rose = Our man sent this picture to us...

She said as she show a picture to y/n...

The picture 👇

Rose = Do you remember this necklace?

Y/n = It's her necklace.

She said with a shocked expression.

Rose nodded her head and said...

Rose = he said he found it on xxx club outside near parking lot.

Jisoo = and it's the special ordered necklace you brought for her y/n. We didn't get any things from her murdered spot accept her phone.

Jennie = But after so many years we found this necklace. How?

Lisa = Maybe someone stole it from her...

Y/n = No chance. We didn't allow any person to her dead body. Then how can they stole it?

Lisa = Maybe the person who killed her.

Y/n = No lisa. He just want to kill her. He is not a person who stole necklaces and jewellery. Anyway I am tired. We will talk tomorrow.

They nodded and went to sleep....

___________________________

Hey guys...
What do you all think about the person who talk with Taehyung in the phone and the person that y/n is talking about...?

Anyway,
I am sorry that this is a short chapter and so late to update. I am busy with my studies.

Actually my 10th class will start from tomorrow. And it is very important for me to study.

So hope you will wait for updates...

Love you...
Please vote and comment 💜
Please support me 🥺🥰