☾. 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 .1

). ¥ .(

TW- Fluff
Y/N POV-

It was 2:45 am, I couldn't sleep. i move in my warm bed trying to find a comfortable position but it doesn't seem to work. Sitting up my back aches, earlier this morning i had pulled it messing with my neighbor/housemate Vinnie. We are like best friends nothing could separate us.

Suddenly a gut feeling rises in my stomach. "Why not sleep with Vinnie?" my mind wonders. "I mean we have taken naps together accidentally it can't be that bad." i think some more.

after a while of think I stand up walking out of my room walking 2 doors down to Vinnie's Room. I stop seeing his rooms door and putting my hand in the handle. i slowly twisted the handle cracking the door to the room.

I see Vinnie peacefully sleeping, "Should i really do this he looks so comfy i don't want to mess that up." i think. i don't listen and walk to his side of the bed tapping his side attempting at awaking him.

"hmmm" Vinnie groans rolling over facing me, "Vin" i whispered to him softly. "Y/n? What's wrong bee?" he asked. He calls me bee since he knows i hate them.

"um c-can a sleep with you? i-i-i have been trying for hours and i can't my back hurts so bad." i say quickly and quietly. "Oh yeah ofc you can come on. Also what's wrong with your back?" he says sweetly as he moves to the opposite side of the bed.

"i think i pulled it in the kitchen messing with you this morning it hurts so bad." i say slowly getting into the bed trying not to hurt it worse. i lay my head on his pillow, i felt so ... right for some reason.

"Here turn on your side let me see you back." Vinnie said. We were so close we always looked after each other. As i turned over Vinnie turned his phone flash on shinning it in my back lifting up my thin tee.

"there's no bruising" he said relived. "thank god can we sleep now i'm tired." i said yawning. "ofc goodnight" "night"

Vinnie's POV - *Time: 4:55 am*

i feel y/n moving in her sleep. i hear her deep painful moans. i knew her back was killing her so i wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. i snake my hand up her back rubbing her soft skin slowly.

I feel her body relax under my touch, a sigh of relief escapes her lips.

Y/N POV -

i feel Vinnie's arm go around my waist i freeze in shock as he pulls me close. his cold hand slips under my tee as he rubs my back soothing the pain. i relaxed under him, my eyes become heavy again.

after Vinnie had been rubbing my back for a while i turn and look at him, we make a quick eye contact and i slowly push my head into his bare chest

i smell his Cologne as i feel his soft skin engulfing me and his hand still slowly rubbing my back. i felt something in my stomach like butterflies and bubbles. i smile at the feelings and i look up at vinnie.

he looks down at me smirking. " What are you smiling at pretty boy?" i giggle "you" he chuckles. "your adorable." he says "nah all you." i smile.

i wrap my arms around his torso our legs tangling under the warm sheets. i felt so at home, like i was meant to be here all along.

A/N
Hope you like it. i only put the back part in bc i pulled tf out of my back this morning 😁