. Track Race

tw: none really just couple stuff

                                     }. ? . {

Y/N POV -

I hear the fake sound gun go off, i spring off my feet running quickly. i was running the 100 meter dash for track and field, but that would came to a pause after i felt a pop in the back of my quad.

I rise of heat, pain, and stinging came to my leg the faster i ran. Even though it hurt like a absolute bitch i keep running still in first.

Vinnie POV -

I yell as loud as i could cheering for y/n as she ran in first place, she stumbled a bit but kept running making it first place to the finish line. instead of her cheering and smiling she dropped to the ground in pain. i instantly ran to her side.

" Y/N what happened?" i shouted placing my hand on the back of her head, "I think i ripped my hammy." she gridded her teeth squinting her eyes in pure pain. "Medic!" i yelled looking around for a doctor. i older lady came to y/n and i's side and asked a few questions before asking me.

"Can you pick her up? she can't run for the rest of the day or anytime soon. She will need pain meds twice a day and after 2 weeks she will need to do at home PT." the lady informed me as one y/n's track mates gave her water. "Yes i can pick her up thank you." i said looking back at y/n.

I gently start to pick her up, her hand flew to my arm as she grabs my tricep in pain. she whined. my heart hurt for her as i began walking to my car. i opened the passenger side door placing her fragile body in the seat. Buckling her in i close the door walking to my side.

On the way to the ER i hold y/n's hand as she squeezed it periodically.

Y/n POV -

God it hurt, i tightened my grip on Vinnie's hand every time we hit a dip in the road. The movement would harshly bounce my leg sending waves if pain through my body.

Me and Vinnie make it to the ER and walk into the lobby. He put me down and i lean on the counter of the front desk, i help fill out paper work and we sit down. "It's going to be okay, we are going meds and go home. i'll go out and get you snacks later but when we get home. you need to rest." Vinnie sweetly told me rubbing my shoulder.

I looked at him with a smile and said, "God why do you love me so much?" i giggled, "Becuase your amazing, beautiful, and sexy." he said laughing and so did i.

"Y/L/N!?" a lady called my name from a set of doors. Vinnie stood up before me holding out his hand for me, taking it i slowly stood up and he wrapped his arm around my waist holding me up as we walked over to the lady.

We followed the nurse into a room where we waited talking about random stuff till a doctor came in , "Hi i'm Dr.Harlow nice to meet you, heard your having a bad day?" she introduced herself, "Yeah seems to be." i chuckled painfully.

Dr. Harlow checked out my leg, squeezing , hitting, and massaging it till she said "Looks like you have badly ripped you hamstring. it will take about 4 weeks to heal. here are some pain pills take only 2 a day." she smiled taking off her gloves.

"Yes ma'am thank you again." me and vinnie said.

Home -

Vinnie held my waist walking into our apartment, we walked into our bedroom vinnie gently laid me down on the bed kicking off my shoes and jacket.

Walking out of the room and coming back a few minutes later vinnie got me snacks from the kitchen. i smiled at him and asked to cuddle. "Cuddles please?"

"Of course BB." he replied laying on the other side of the bed and gently laying his head on my chest. i giggled and hugged him without moving my leg trying not to harm it anymore

We sat there is silence for a few minutes till vinnie blurted, "What do you want for dinner?" i laughed and responded, " i don't know you." i smirked, "Bub your hurt i'm not fuckin-"
"You because your hot vincent." i giggled at him. "Oh well in that case soup?" he looked at me awkwardly "mhmmm" i smiled chuckling a little.

Vinnie got up about to go make food when he suddenly turned around and looked at me. Walking back to me he mashed his lips into mine smiling with his hands on my jaw line. he finally pulled away with a night smile, "Love you idiot." i walked away, "Love you too Bozo." i laughed as he shut the door.

Gods he's so cute.

A/N -
Okay let's me honest...short haired vinnie is 😮‍💨

Word count : 848