⚠︎ . ︎𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢

TW: Smut and Fluff

Vinnie's POV -

I was sitting in bed waiting for my girlfriend y/n to get out of the shower, i heard the water turn off signaling she was finished. "BABE!" i hear her yell
i instantly get up from out bed and run into the bathroom to see my naked partner "WHATS WRONG?!" i worriedly yell back still running into the bathroom, after finally seeing her she throws her hands over herself covering her body. "uh i just wanted a towel." she says embarrassed i had seen her in this state "it's only um here i'll get it." i says walking into the other room to get it. i come back wap ping her cold body in the warm new towel "thanks" she says bluntly "it's okay" i say with a smile but she doesn't smile back. i think this is because she needed space so i walk into the other room sitting back on the bed.

Y/N POV-

I truth is i was scare of vinnie seeing me naked, when if i boobs weren't looking enough or my ass looked small, my stomach being too fat? There were so many possibilities that's why i had never been comfortable with doing it with vinnie or anyone else, i was scared he may not like it or think i didn't look good and turn him off. So when he saw my name he didn't care but i did, i don't think he know i care though.

Back To Vinnie POV-

I walk into y/n and I'd shared room pulling back the bed sheets climbing in. after about 20 minutes the shower turns off and the bathroom door opens and out comes y/n in wet hair and a towel. she walks into our closet closeting the door a little but not all the way, she drop her towel revealing her beautiful long legs and soft cheeks. I knew y/n was scared of sex but i didn't care, i would be gentle make sure she's okay but i need her to know that first. i stand up walking into the closet not opening the door , i peek in see if she was still in there. After i see her pretty face i knock on the door 3 times. "Bub?" i say "Oh uhm yes baby?" she replied "May i come in?" i ask comfortingly "i- um- s-sure" she hesitatingly said.

i walk in smiling, i never look at her body i go straight for a hug. i embrace her clean scent,feel her bare breast on my chest, and wrap my arms around her bar waist " what is it baby why you upset?" i ask "no-Nothing i'm fine" she says pulling away from the hug. i kiss her soft plump lips long and gentle "Lies?" i question "sorry" she apologized,

"Now let me ask you again, what is wrong?" i ask the same question again "i'm just you know not confident or comfortable you know, with the naked thing couple thing?" she shyly said crossing her leg looking at the floor.

"Bub there's no need to feel uncomfortable your beautiful and i don't care what your body looks like, all i care about is what you feel." i said softly letting her chin up like my index finger making look at me. "Can i show you how beautiful you are Baby?" i ask smirking.

y/n's eyes widen but she still nodded in response. i snake my hands around her waist stepping closer to her. She looks at me keep eye contact as i kiss her lips, cheeks, neck and collar bone. i look back up at her not going any further down.

"May i?" i ask from consent "mhm" she answers "you sure?" i raised a eyebrow, "100%" she smiled moving her hand to my curls.

I attached my lips to her breast, i low soft moan slips past hers. i lick, softly bit, and suck in he nipples causing her to moan louder.

We slowly walk over to our bed as i'm on top. Now making out and me taking off my shirt we were really getting into it now.

Y/N POV-

Since Vinnie caught me mid dressing i had nothing but underwear and sweats on but no top. As he rubbed my nipples,sucked on my neck, i pulled at his hair gently.