Embarrassment

tw - none

                                   .?.

Y/n Pov -

Only two things going through my head, "comfy clothes and a Cold shower" i thought as i walk into hype after hitting the gym for a while.

My clothes slightly damp from the sweat on my back. i walking up the stairs into my room dropping my bags and water bottle heading into the shower.

I strip down to nothing tossing my nasty clothing into a near by laundry hamper still only the two things going through my head. Quick to hop in the luke-warm water i fell my muscles go at ease.

my mind slowing down and my shoulders loosening. the feeling of disgust was to go as i close my eyes taking it all in before soon i actually start washing my icky body.

I finished my long awaited shower wrapping a towel around my under arms walking out into my room. i search for comfy clothes everywhere but i land on a VS bag.

Turns out i bought a new bra a few days ago but got busy with other things. "no time better than the present" i said to myself and i slip into some old spandex shorts on grabbing the bag. adjusting the straps to the best length i clip the bra on sliding my arms into it.

fixing a few things in the mirror it looked great! i pull a hoodie over it to fell it's true comfiness. i checked myself out making sure it looked perfect before attempting at taking off the hoodie, but it was caught.

the clasp as gotten stuck in a thread. the hoodies was half way off my head and here i was trying my hardest not to break my new bra and or rip my hoodie! there was no other female home.

Kovor tab and brooke were all in malibu with friends and mia was with Thomas on a date night. the only people home  where vinnie,jake and Boof. jake would be akward, i don't talk to boof, and vinnie well there's no problem with him but i would be so embarrassed... what if he saw me as a weird kid or something!

i attempted at fixing the clasp some other way like rolling my back and shaking the hoodie but nothing worked.

i gave up walking to Vinnies room two doors down from me to the right. i hesitated knocking in the door. what if someone was in there? like vinnie and Boof or worse? I listened not hearing anything for a while finally knocking three times. "coming!" he shouted getting up from his bed.

the door opening revealing him. looking down at me confused he asks, " what's up with the new hoodie look?" i giggled "no it's kind embarrassing, can i come in real quick?" i ask and vinnie instantly moved letting me in, "y/n what's up?" vinnie asked trying not to laugh.

"my bra clasp it stuck in the back of the hoodie please help v." i pleaded "here turn around." he said as i showed him the clip.

i feel vinnie twist a few things here and there before i was set free. "ugh thanks!" i smile talking off the bra fully. "i gotchu " he giggles back.

I turn around giving vinnie full access to my back, i feel him pull on the clasp a little before my  hoodie releases. "Thanks!" i shout running out of the room returning back to mine.

After changing in comfortable clothing i go back into vinnies room seeing him on stream, "Wassup chat!" i yell waving at his computer. they all replied back with hellos and hi's before i laying down on vinnies bed falling asleep scrolling through tiktok.

What a series of events...

A/N -

HEYYYY

sorry for not being active my bad!!!! i'm trying to get back into writing more so you guys will have to deal with this bad image for today sorry lmfao :) (Sorry for any mistakes i'm trying to get things out quickly)

Word count - 671