Doctors Visit

tw: Weird

{?}

Y/N POV:

Today, today will be a day that i won't be so fawned of for a few reasons. "A" i have to get up early and that's never a good sign and "B" its a gyno appointment in which god knows pretty much every women hates. I roll painfully out of bed walking into the bathroom for a morning shower, i get ready putting on some freshly washed clothes and light makeup. Taking a few steps down from vinnie and I's room to hear the quiet sound of vinnie cooking breakfast,

"Whatcha cooking this morning?" i ask sitting at the bar watching him. "Just some eggs. Up early i see, how surprising." he laughs, "Yep got a doctors appointment today." i sigh standing up grabbing my keys. "For what? you okay?" vinnie asked worryingly, "Just a check up." i smile about to leave. before i could step one foot out the door i hear him call out, "Can i come?" he asked sweetly. "You really wanna go with me?" i smirk sarcastically, "what's so bad about a doctors visit?"

"I'm going to the gynecologist." i look at vinnie as he pulls a hoodie over his shoulders, "it's fine i'll go." he says closing the front door behind him. i roll my eyes getting in the car with him pulling out of the driveway.

We arrived at the place getting out and walking in, "Y/n y/l/n" i say to the front office lady, "Got it i'll call you in 10 minutes just fill out this paper work quickly." she smiled handing me a paper for medical purposes. i flip through a few pages and finish reading before handing the lady my paper and sitting down.

"Babe." vinnie whispered matching the sound volume of the people around us, "yes sweet heart?" i look at him, "can we pleaseee get food after this?" i chuckled a little at his tone "did you not just eat breakfast?" i asked "i had 2 eggs and a piece of toast you think that's enough for me?" he said trying to sound offended "ok ok we can get food after i'm a little hungry too." i smiled holding his hand.

"Y/n y/l/n?!" a middle aged woman called out for me through some doors. i stood up still holding vinnies hand leading him to the door with me. "follow me ma'am." The girl smiled kindly." we arrived at a room that was cleaned and ready for me, "ok ms.y/n if you will just get dressed into this and Dr.Davis will be right in." she said handing me a white and blue spotted hospital gown and walking out the door. i strip down and get into the dress, vinnie tying the two straps on the back. i sat on the bed patiently waiting for the Doctor.

Moments later i heard two knocks on the door, "come in!" i shout, "Hello ms.Y/n good to see you!" She said kindly, "Happy to see you too Dr.davis." i smile. "So how have you been feeling good i hope?" she said, "Surprisingly i have been feeling good besides horrible period cramps." i roll my eyes "it happens to the best of us. So today we have to do a basic check up and a past due pelvic exam." she said looking at her clipboard. i turned looking at vinnie with worry in my eyes. Vinnie mouthed "it's okay." he smiled.

As my doctor walked around the room getting different things like gloves needles and some bandages i started to freak out a bit. My anxiety rising quickly and my breathing increasing. vinnie walked over taking my hand into his and rubbing his thumb over it gently.

my breathing slowed down calmingly and i started to relax. "Okay honey i'm going to do the exam part at it's the easy and quick part." she smiled. she  started by checking my breathing testing my reflexes in my knees and other joints. feeling my spine and shoulders. of course there had to be a weird part where she has to "feel for lumps bumps and bruises" on my breast. she finished the exam.

"Okay one last part it should only take a few minutes. i will need you to spread your legs and lay down i'll do the rest." she smiled grabbing gloves as i adjusted myself. vinnie came and sat next to me in a chair kissing my cheek and holding my hand calming me down.

I look back down to see dr.davis sitting in a chair at the end of the table, "okay so i'm going to have to put this in and open you up take a quick swab for testing for cancers and things then we will be done, it may hurt for a second but it should be over soon." she said as i nod looking back at vinnie. I felt her slowly putting the metal object into my entrance. That part didn't hurt to bad but it did when she started to open it. i squeezed vinnies hand trying not to move. she took a q tip swabbing my entrance and putting it in a container. She took the mental object out giving me instant relief.

I sigh knowing it was all done. "ok sweetheart you did great, you can put your clothes back on and i'll see you next year!" she grabbed her clipboard walking out of the room. "God that was a doozy." i say putting my clothes back on. " tell me about it i think you about broke my pinky." vinnie said, "Yeah that shit hurt!" i said walking out of the room with vinnie close behind me. "Food?" he said in my ear, "Yes please!" i laughed walking to the car.

A/N -

Someone submitted this to me so of course i had to do it lmao. but fr thank you for commenting <3

word count: 990