Only natural

tw : mention of blood

(. )

Vinnie POV -

Me and y/n have been close for ages. We both moved to cali together and after that we knew we would always have each other's backs. Sometimes we would fall asleep with each other or i would wined up falling asleep on her bed and of course my 6 foot ass is too heavy for y/n to pick up so she would have to leave me there and sleep, and that very thing happened today.

I was on a night stream yelling, laughing and fake crying for 4 hours straight. Y/n walked into my room looking like she had had the worst day possible. she slowly walked into the room flopping on the bed crawling under the covers. i just entered a game so i had around 3 minutes before it started, i thought maybe i could walk over to her and ask her what was wrong.

"Hey i'll be right back chat." i said taking off my head phones and walking over to y/n. "Bubba?" i called out her nickname, "mhm" she mumbled through my sheets.

"What's up? you okay?" i questioned worried. "yup." she said tiredly. she sounded weak like she was unable to communicate, i felt bad because i didn't know what was going on with her. Not wanting to push her buttons i walked back over to my desk playing my game.

After another hour i got off and y/n was still lying in my bed, her head tucked into the pillows hiding her face. "B what's wrong?" i asked sitting on the edge of my bed placing my hand on her shoulder, she looked back at me. Her eyes were read from crying.

"Ohhh y/n what's happening?" i pulled her in for a hug. she sobbed grasping onto me. We sat there in silence for a bit and y/n eventually let go on my torso. "It's just- ahh" she winced in pain as she grabbed her lower abdomen. "Do we need to get a doctor what's up?" i got closer to her "no vin of course not it's just my umm p-period cram-cramps hurt really bad."

she shuttered to get out as her face turned into a rosie red and she stared at the wall avoiding eye contact, "aw b its only natural there's so reason to hide it." i said looking at her. she looked up at me,"sorry" she said quietly, "There's no need to be sorry either, here i'll get you something ."
Walking into the bathroom i came back out with some pain killers and water. "Take this and lay down." i calmly stated as she took the pill nodding her head. I guide her to the top of the bed laying her down and tucking her in.

Before i could walk away she stopped me, "Vinnie?" she called out, "Yes?" i turned around looking at her in my bed. "Please lay with me. you can't go this is your bed...." she told me sounding guilty. "you sure? i can always go in the guest." i offered her "please V?" she looked at me desperately

"alright." i walked over to the bed laying in it next to y/n rubbing her back to sooth the pain with she would cramp. We had each theres backs, and we knew it.

"Thank you v, i love you."

"i love you too bubba." i smiled falling asleep next to her.

We had each other's backs, and we knew it.

A/N -

My B this sucks... btw COCHELLA VINNIE>>> OMLLL Recommended by someone of ig thank you!)
word count - 609