☠︎ . 𝕍 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕍𝕚𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕟

{~}

TW: Smut

Vinnie's POV -

I had anyways had a crush on y/n, we were close but not like crazy. We could tell secrets, talk shit about people, but we were never so close. We would get into arguments rarely but we always get through it. I was a virgin yes at the age of almost 20. i wanted y/n so bad but i would never make the first move.

I was sitting down on a love sack downstairs minding my business when i feel a small weigh dip down next to me. i look to see y/n, i smile at her putting my phone down to see what she needed.

"What's up y/n/n?" i asked kindly, " Nothinggg..." she trailed off dragging that g at the end. "Somethingggg..." i mocked her, "What do you need?" i asked "You..?"  she whispered "i'm sorry umm what?" i giggle confused

She crawled closer to me smirking "i said i need you." she said sternly "Umm y/n are you sure?" "No i definitely am not sure even though i just walked up to my guy best friend and said i need you." she said in a duh tone.

"Your being confusing like what do you mean you need me?" i said trying to find out if she meant in a different way. "I need you ... in me." she said standing up walking upstairs into my room.

i sat there in shock "wtf just happened." i thought to myself "Hey Vin- OH GOD VINCENT" Alex yelled "What?!" i shouted back "COVER UP DUDE!" i look down too see i had a friend, one i didn't want around others.

"Shit" i said under my breath running up stairs into my room to be met with y/n. She was sitting on my bed peacefully waiting for me. She was fully dressed but still looked so hot my god.

"You going to stare at me or do something?" she snapped at me. "I can't believe myself." i said under my breather walked towards her. I smashed my lips into hers , her hands flew to my hair pulling and tugging on it.

Small groans escaped our mouths as our tongues fought for dominance . She surprisingly won but i'm happy she did, i was terrified at make a wrong move so i let her boss me around.

"Take it off." she demanded pulling on my shirt, and i did as told. I threw it god knows where and put my hands on her small waist. As the make-out deepened i slow slid my hand up her shirt.

"Your turn" i said pulling on her hoodie. And she did. i look at her Black laced Bra. "Umm i uhh-". "Don't be shy Hacker, you can touch." She said holding back her giggles smiling.

my hand quickly attached her her covered left breast slightly squeezing it. a small moan escaped her lips and i smile with satisfaction. i feel her hands run down my bare chest to, running her finger between my underwear and shorts

Goosebumps pop up everywhere on my legs, arms and neck. i slip out of my shorts so i'm in nothing but my spandex boxers. "ohhh, that's nice." she smiles loudly, i notice i had the biggest boner i have ever had. because of her.

Quickly put my hand over myself covering it, "Vinnie baby why are you hiding it?" y/n asked worriedly "I-I-I um i don't know..." i answer "Like I said don't Be scared Vin. I want you." she said kissing my lips pushing me on the bed.

i closed my eyes letting her do what ever she wanted, i didn't care what ever she wanted to.  Her hand ran down my cold bare chest, she touched my member softly. i groaned at the touch.

"Are you sure vin, i know your a you know but if you don't want to we don't have to." she said sitting up "no it's fine i-i want you to." i cringed "what ever you say." she shrugged

Y/N POV-

I stroked his member roughly his moans filled the air. i pulled his boxes down as it 0_0 sprung up "Wow vin didn't think you had that much" he laughed "oh hush pop a tit or something already." oh and i did. i unclipped my bra throwing it somewhere in his room.

i kitty lick his tip, he twitch's a bit before i take him in my mouth. His strong groan satisfies my ears, i bob my head slowly picking up the peace every once in a while.

"omg y/n- i- oh" he moans to me. i bob my head faster as her groans. i feel him twitch in my mouth and i stop. "wha- why did you stop?" he asked

"you'll see." i said as i slipped my panties down to my ankles. I move so i'm now leaning against the head board, naked. i cross my legs and pat the empty spot in front of me.

Vinnie sits in front of me nervous. "You sure you want to-" "yes y/n." he said quickly. i open my legs in front of him.

he stares in shock. "You ready?" i ask "as ready as i'll ever be." he answers. i scoot down so his tip is close to my entrance. "Go whenever you want v." i say.

Vinnie POV-

i sat there lining us up. i push in the tip of myself and y/n is quick to moan. slowly i push myself in, y/n groaning at the sensation of me.

"God vinnie! Yes!" she screams my name as i fully enter her, "Is that g-good?" i asks letting out a quite groan. "That's amazing V, nice when you want." she says breathing heavily.

I almost pull all the way out but i quickly slam back into her earning a loud moan from y/n. "holy fuck." i say under my breath pounding into her small body.

"I'm close vinnie!" She says. i comfortably grab her left boob rubbing my hand over her sensitive nipple making her squirm move under me.

"Wait for me baby." i say shocking her with the nickname and the confidence. "Oh my GOD!" she screams as a throw her leg over my shoulder going even further into her.

"Okay on 3 bb," i say as she nods," 1,2,3!" we both released our highs. I thrust i few more times to finish out.

"jesus christ your going to be good." y/n says and i giggle. i pull out falling next to her panting trying to catch my breath.

After sitting in the bed for a few seconds i get up throwing y/n a hoodie and her under wear, "this isn't mine V?" she says slightly confused, "well now it is." i says putting in sweats. i check the time seeing it's nearly midnight, i flop into bed pulling the covers up.

Y/N POV -

I put in the hoodie and my underwear still confused at what vinnie was doing but i didn't care since i was comfortable. i lay next to vinnie trying not to be awkward, i would say i failed a bit.

Vinnie was on his phone and i was staring at the ceiling wondering what i should do. i get up picking up my bra and shirt from earlier.

"Where are you going?" i look back to see vinnie's eyes full of sadness. he thought i was leaving him poor boy, "I'm just putting my clothes in the laundry it's okay bub." i smile at him opening the door to his closet tossing my clothes in his laundry ben.

I walk back into the room going to the bathroom, doing my business, and washing my hands (y'all gotta be clean yk?) . As i walk back into the room i crawled under the covers snuggling under vinnie's right arm.

"Whatcha doing b?" Vinnie ask looking down at me from his phone. "Chilling" i smile brushing at the site of him looking at me. vinnie turned his phone off putting it on his nightstand

"Staying the night?" he asked, " no imma just leave in panties and ur hoodie, bye." i say getting up but falling back down from vinnie pulling me on top of him.

"Your so stupid." he chuckles staring in my eyes with a happy smile. i lay my chin on his chest still making eye contact. " your so pretty ." he said , "You too pretty boy." i giggle kissing his lips.

he melted into his wrapping his arms around me hips , smiling into my lips. as we pull away i see vinnies cheeks filled with red.

"look at that i made Vincent Hacker blush, in flattered." i laugh. "Shut up and cuddle you cute mf." he chuckled back pulling me down rubbing my thighs with one hand and holding us together as i traced the tattoos of the soft skin of his right arm.

"I like you a lot V." i admit. he paused rubbing my thigh and looked at me. i left our heart beats increasing, "i like you to y/n/n." he smiled kissed my forehead gently.

A/N -

oOoOoOo kinda confusing ngl
Word count : 1550