shy

tw : nothinnn

{?}

Vinnie POV:

Y/n is my friend that doesn't seem to be very comfortable around me. i don't know what's wrong with me but she seems to just shut down when she sees me. am i scary? am i mean? what do i do wrong? it was a friday night maybe 11, i walk into the kitchen. i knew someone was in there but i didn't mind. i have a craving for some raspberry sherbet ice cream. Mia brought me some this afternoon and i haven't gotten a chance to have any. i walked into the kitchen going straight for the bowls.

i grab one then head over to the freezer. i pull out the fresh tube if ice cream. i still hadn't seen who was around be. i look up seeing y/n reaching for the top shelf of the pantry trying to grab a bag of chips. i watch her for a sec before moving to her grabbing the bag for her.

"Thanks." she said not really looking at me. i could see a slit touch of pink brushing in her cheeks as she looked down. "anytime." i smiled. We walked out of the pantry turning off the lights. i grabbed a spoon to scoop my ice cream, i look out of the counter of my eye seeing y/n about to walk away. this may be my only chance to talk to her. "Hey y/n?" i say. She turned around looking at me not saying anything.

"You want some ice cream?" i chuckled lightening the mood, "Sure." she smiled walking back. "What about a trade?" she said handing me some chips. "Duh." i laughed at her awkwardness. i put extra ice cream in the bowl grabbing two spoons . i slid the bowl to the edge of the bar sitting down next to y/n handing her a spoon. we sat and ate our late night snacks in silence.

"So how was your day?" i questioned "good. What about you?" she asked me back "Better now. Today has been tiring i swear." i said shaking my head a little. "Where are you from?" y/n asked. "Sea town." i giggled. "Washington?" she asked interested "Yeah, you?" "Florida." she replied. We went on with small talk here and there .

We are all the food and put away our dishes. "It was nice talking to you Vinnie. sorry i kinda didn't before. i'm a kinda shy person." she said embarrassed. "It's okay. i thought you avoided me because i was mean your something." i laughed.

"No your actually so nice." she laughed back. i blushed a bit. "Ooooo lover birds?" jake yelled from the stairs looking at us. i nervously scared the back of my neck smirking to myself. "jake!" y/n yelled back. After that night she started growing on me. Now we are the best of friend and i'm starting to feel something for y/n...

A/N -
part 2?????

Word count:
497