♡︎ . 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

TW: Cringe :)

                                  }. ¥ .{

Y/N POV-

Today if all days i was on my period. How cute. today i decided to do the skin peeling prank on my boyfriend vinnie. my favorite part about this prank is vinnie's reaction. he is adorable when he knows i'm on my period because he is so carful with talking to me, touching me, and where he goes (Stores and off with friends.), he always wants to be there for me to help me through it but he has never seen my skin peel.

I was sitting in my bathroom applying the face mask waiting for vinnie to get home, he was currently out at a quick car meet and he would be back anytime soon.

the mask fully dries and i hear the front door open. "BABY!" vinnie yelled walking up the stairs.

He had opened the bed room door and walked into the bathroom. i covered my face so he wouldn't see the "skin" peeling from it. "BB what's wrong?" he asked rubbing my shoulder, "Go away" i said quietly. "Oh i see okay... i'll give you space." he kissed my head softly and walked out.

"Damn." i said. after a while if sitting in the bathroom i heard my phone go off.

1 message from : Vinnie 💞

Vinnie 💞
Baby...

                                                                    Y/N 🤎
                                                                   mhm
Vinnie 💞
You on your lady days?

                                                                Y/N 🤎
                                                                  mhm
Vinnie 💞
aw momma come cuddle
then i'll get you a heating
pad and candy?
                                                                 Y/N 🤎
                                         but im peeling it's gross
Vinnie 💞
Ur what?

yk what just
come out and we can
talk i miss you.
Read, 10:36 pm

I walk out of the bathroom with my hands over my face. " Bub come here." Vinnie calmly said. i walk over to the bed putting my head in the pillow next to him.

"Baby lemme see your pretty face come here." he said rubbing my back pulling me closer to him on the bed. "Hmmm" i groaned hiding my face into the side of his ribs.

he pulled up my face by the chin and looked at my face finally. his eyes were full of confusion. "Why does - why- huh?" he shuddered trying to find a nice way to ask why my face was peeling.

i hold back my laughter and look at him, " my umm it happens when my period starts..." i trailed off. "What? it's never happened when i'm around?" he said confused.

"i peel it off before you see it because it's embarrassing. but this time it hurts to..." i say, "Aw i'm sorry bub, but don't be embarrassed you can't handle it."

I try holding in my laugher but a giggle pops out. "What are you laughing at?" he smiled.
"Your so cute vinnie." i laugh "Women don't peel at the start of cycles it's just a running prank on dudes!" i crack up "How was i supposed to know?!" he giggles and yells tickling me.

"Stop! ah- Vinnie!" i laugh barley breathing. he finally stopped and looked at me. " i would kiss you but i don't know what that is on your face." he giggles.

"It's a peeling face mask wanna try one?" "Fuck ya!" he said excitedly as he ran into the bathroom. i stand up but i'm hit with a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

i hiss in pain and grab my stomach leaning on the edge of the bed. "Baby hurry up!" vinnie happily said, "Comin- ah shit." i cursed under my breath when another pain appeared. "baby what's wrong?" Vinnie asked walking out of the bathroom and placing one hand on my lower back and one over mine that was on my lower stomach.

"im fine it's okay come on let's go do masks." i said starting to walk to the bathroom door when vinnie stopped me. "Hang on let me.." he trailed off reaching into his pocket grabbing his phone.

He clicked around for a few more seconds but the looked at me, " ah i see, you played a period prank on me and now your really on your lady days now huh?" he said rubbing his tongue on the inside of his check smirking.

"how did you know i was-" "got a app for you... it's called flow" he said on a "matter a fact" tone looking up at me. "Oh shush up this isn't a advertisement let's do masks." i said walking into the bathroom hearing vin giggle following behind me.

I sit on the counter with vinnie between my legs. i rub the paste on his soft forehead,cheeks and chin. gently making sure i don't hurt him.

After we took turns rubbing each other's faces with the paste they dry and we peel each other's off carefully. "Vin don't go up!" i giggle as he tries peeling the mask upwards. "Sorry!" he laughed back.

We finished masks, did our nightly routine and changed into sleep wear getting ready for bed. i wear black sweats and vinnie's neon orange purg hoodie with nothing under it, he wear nothing but plaid pj pants and underwear as to be expected.

Vinnie was brushing his teeth as i pull back the sheets to our bed and swinging my legs under. It felt so good until that small pain in now my lower back and stomach pinch me again. "ahh." i moan unpleasantly curling into a ball grabbing my stomach.

i squeezed my eyes shut in pain, i felt a dip in the bed as vinnie climbed in. "Baby..." he said sadly at the sight of me laying there in pain. he pulled me closer to him, he spooned me.

the pain faded away as he rubbed my bare stomach and back. he rolled me over and looked at me, " Cuddles please?" he asked "Vinnie you know i don't like cuddling on my-" "yeah yeah yeah you don't like cuddling on you period because your afraid your going to leak on me i know but i don't care, you could be naked, on your cycle and bleed everywhere but i wouldn't care, because i love you." he rants making me cringe at his weirdness.

"Love you idiot." i said laying on top of him with my head in his neck, "Love you more dummy."  he smiled as we filled the room with soft and quite snores.

Vinnie's POV-

i get on top of her spreading her legs (not like that your dirty minded mf 😸) i lay down my stomach literally on her heat, i lay my head gently on her breast running my hands down her sides rubbing her lower stomach.

after some time i feel her arch her back in pain. i wrap my arms around her torso tightly and flip us over so i'm now under her and she in the crook of my neck.

i run my hands up and down her back soothing the pain. Y/n melts in my arms at the sensation, i feel a smile in her lips. "Thank you V." y/n mumbles into my side. "No need, i love you." i said simply as she wraps her arms around my upper chest.

"I love you you vincent." she giggles saying my government name to make me mad, "Alright that's it." i say before beginning a tickle fight. i'm so lucky to have someone like Y/N to make my days better, i truly love her so damn much.

A/N

Someone told me to do something like this so here to go hope you liked it. btw i didn't over read sorry for any mistakes :) <3
Word count : 1266