✈︎ . 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

TW: Cuteness and Sadness ngl

Btw relationship is college school buddies!

                                  }. 𓇽 .{

Y/N POV -

Walking into my cold,dark, room. Feeling empty and tired from today. Today was a big day, i had many online exams that i did for 3 hours straight not leaving my house let alone even going out a door.

My hair was messy, my face oily, my clothes not being changed for a number of days. i flipped face forward onto my pillow on my bed, letting my body sink into the material of the mattress. My legs, back , and shoulders ache from stress.

Rolling over onto my back and letting out a shaky sigh i hear my phone buzz from the pocket of my hoodie. pulling it out the bright light flashes on my face, i squint letting my eyes adjust only to read out the name of the one person i needed right now...

Vinnie. Slightly smiling for the first time in days i open my phone to read his message.

Vin <3
Hey you okay? i tried calling you but
it went straight to voicemail... just
checking on you 🤍

My stomach flutter at his words, my cheeks began to heat up even. before i could text back he started face-timing me , panic rushed through my body. i looked absolutely horrible. i faced the camera to the ceiling and answered nervously.

"Hey V." i chuckled with a raspy voice, "Hey y/n what's up?" vinnie said with a smile on his face, "um nothing just exams and stuff." i answered, "Show your pretty face!" he laughed. i freaked out, i looked so bad, "Vinnie i look really bad right now i don't thi-"
"Oh come on y/n i don't care it's okay." he smiled but was yet confused. 

i did as told and slowly lifted the camera to my face. Vinnie look mortified, sad, worried... i felt so embarrassed. he hung up the phone... not texting me or calling me back. So clearly it wasn't an accident. i sat there in shock , he was the one person i needed right now and i scared him off.

i turned my phone off laying my head down looking up at the ceiling. a single tear run down out of the counter of my eye  ending at my ear lobe. i turned back over as i was at first, face down in my pillow. i didn't have enough energy to let out a sob.

Sitting there no moving even a inch i was nearly asleep. i felt bad. but worse then bad, empty. that was until i heard my rooms door open, i didn't move. maybe who ever this was thought i was asleep. the sound of soft footsteps creeped closer to me, i felt large hands gently hug me as who ever this was laid on top of me.

"Hey." a familiar voice said into my ear. "Vin?" i asked "mhm" he mumbled, "Why are you here? you could have just called me..." i trailed off , "You needed someone," he said getting off of me walking into my bathroom, "now that i'm here... we can to fix you." he shouted from my bathroom.

i rolled over laying in my side watching vinnie walk around my messy bedroom and bathroom, "You don't have to Vin, i'm fin-"
"No your not, i don't have classes tomorrow so i can take some time to help a good human out." he proudly stated.

knowing i wasn't going to win this argument i laid there tirelessly as i heard the bath tube water start to run. vinnie walked out with a arm full of clothes putting them in a laundry basket. picking up trash off the floor... i felt so bad, he shouldn't have to do this.

"okay bath time let's go." he said wrapping his arms around my dirty body's waist gently picking me up and walking into the bathroom. He put me on the counter and turned off the water. Vinnie walked back over to me and took off my hoodie, i had a shirt on under it of course.

He grabbed my shirt bottom and looked deep into my eyes asked for consent, nodding he signaled me to left my arms up for him to take off my shirt. he threw the clothing into the pile of clothes he picked up earlier. Standing me up he pulled my old sweat pants down leaving me in nothing but underwear and a bra.

"Okay, take as long as you need i'll be cleaning your room." he smiled walking out of the bathroom leaving me in privacy. i took a while in the bath washing my dirty skin clean. i felt so much better and more comfortable.

i got out of the shower to see a towel vinnie had felt out for me. i smiled wrapping the towel around my shoulders and walked over to the door opening it a little. I could see the floor of my room for the first time in a while, "Vinnie?!" i yelled calling out to him.

my rooms door flung open and vinnie looked at me "What? what happened?! you okay?" he worriedly ranted on. i giggled at him shaking my head, "No dummy i didn't know where you were." i smiled "oh my gosh you scared me." he put his hand on his chest.

"i need clothes." i looked around for some failing, " here i got it." Vinnie walked into my closet coming out with a hoodie and new fresh
sweat pants. "oh uh that not my hoodie v." i
said , "i know. it's mine your have have it." he smiled.

my checks heated up with red and i looked at the floors taking the clothes from Vinnie's hands and walking into the bathroom, "Thank you!" i yelled closing the door. After changing i had a bright smile on my face. "Happy now?" vinnie asked laying in my made up bed. "Very much so." i chuckled. "Come here." he patted the empty spot next to him.

i plotted down next to him just sitting going in my phone. vinnie got up and walked into my bed room only to come out with a basket of skin care things and a hair brush. he laid the basket in font of me then sitting behind me and began brushing my hair as gently as one could.

i almost fell asleep when vinnie said, "You can lay down you know." he laughed leaning against the head board with his legs on either side of me, "oh sorry." i said embarrassed "Don't be sorry your fine y/n" he smiled as i leaned my head in his stomach.

he dug through my box of skin products picking out my favorite coconut whipped moisturizer. i closed my eyes and vinnie gently rubbed it into my face softly, making sure i'm comfortable. i smiled as vinnie finished putting the basket away.

"okay i gotta go ill come over tomorrow morning." he smiled picking up his phone and keys, "what no..." i pouted "I don't have a extra pair of close or anything b..." he said looking at me blankly. "It's okay you can get a shower and put on some of my really baggy pj pants on. some are too big for me anyways but just don't leave please." i said.

vinnie was quite for a minute before putting his phone down and walking into the bathroom. i smiled knowing he was staying. When vinnie walked out in his towel and no shirt i blushed handing him a pair of large pj pants for him.

he didn't sleep with a shirt on of course... he slid under the sheets turning on his phone and going of tiktok. i watched with him laying my head on his shoulder. We laughed at some, cringed at some and argued about some.

"he's clearly acting there no way!" i shouted giggling "but what if he isn't!" vinnie laughed back in the same tone. when it was finally time to sleep at 2 am i pulled up the covers laying on my side facing vinnie. We faced each other and i smiled at him. he was such a good person.

i inches closer to him laying my head on his chest. listening to his breathing steadily. I felt him take him hand and pull my legs closer to him hugging me. i felt so much better.  "Thank you vinnie. for everything..." i smiled looking at him. "Sometimes you need people y/n, just know i'm always here." he smiled kissing my nose. i brightly smiled back and dug my head into his neck falling asleep happily becuase of him.

A/N -

i don't lien this too much but it's okay 🥲

Word count : 1463