☹︎ . I Promise Forever

TW: Sad/Fuff/ mention of a Toxic/Abusive passed relationship and rape.

}. ¥ .{

Vinnie POV -

I walk into hype, and i'm greeted by my friends. i walk up stairs heading to my room. i hear low sobs. i walk in to see my best friend y/n crying in the edge of my bed.

i rush over to her closing the door, " Hey hey hey hey what's wrong y/n/n?" i ask her, " I'm sorry," she says wiping her tears "i shouldn't be crying in your room that's so embarrassing," she giggles awkwardly while crying still.

"It's okay i don't mind. Can you tell me what's got you upset bub?" i ask again. She hyperventilates trying to stop herself from crying. i pulled back the sheets.

Hugging her and pulling her down with me to lay in the bed. i move her body on top of mine. Rubbing her back i ask again, " What's wrong y/n, you can tell me i won't be mad or judge." i say honestly.

I wait for her to calm down and tell me, her breathing slowly slowing down as she calms. "I'm sorry for making you do this." she says. "That's okay i'm here it's fine tell me when your ready, i'll be here for you."

Y/N's POV -

I didn't want vinnie knowing why i was crying, i knew it was embarrassing to say the least, i knew he wouldn't be happy about it either. I was standing in the kitchen when mia dropped a glass cup.

the sound of the glass breaking against hard floor sent me back from a year ago, i had been in a very toxic and abusive relationship. He would hit me,break things, and yell at me constantly.

His name was "Dylan" oh how the name made me cringe. Vinnie was with me through it all, he is the reason i got out. Me and dylan met junior year of high school, we got along very well.

Vinnie never liked him, he thought he was off but i didn't listen i though vin was just jealous i had another guy friend. we started dating sophomore year and boy i loved it, we never argued , never disagreed, or mad each other mad.

the beginning on Senior year dylan didn't like how much time i spent with vinnie. (Flash back) "You don't even like me do you!" he yelled, "Of course i like you dylan i'm dating you!" i yelled back.

"Then stop hanging o it with that Vincent kid!" he told me "What why?!" i became angry since vinnie was the only person that knew me well. dylan grabbed me by the throat slamming me into the wall, "I said don't, understand bitch?" he whispered in my ear, "mhm." i whimpered nodding as he let me go.

i gasped for air panting. i ran out the door running to my car, i driver quickly to vinnies house. i banged on the door sobbing my neck still red from dylan. a tried vinnie answered the door, "ye- Y/N WTH HAPPENED!?" he shouted and i flinched "d-dylan.." i trailed off, "i'm going to killed that little bitch come on in bubba." he said ending it with a caring tone.

That night i cried in vinnies arms, shivering from fear, telling vinnie what things dylan had done to me previously. "I got you okay. he will never touch you again." and Vinnie was right the day after vinnie beat dylan's ass and put sex charges on him.

i stood there in shock in the middle of the kitchen, it was like i couldn't move. After a few minutes i feel tears start to gather in my eyes. i take off knowing there was only one place to where i felt safe, "Vinnie's room" i thought. i didn't know if we was home or not i knock on the the door. with no answer i opened the door seeing vinnie no where.

I instantly broke into tears as i sit on the edge of his bed, thinking if all the bad things dylan did and said to me. i cry in the same place for what seems minutes but was hours.

I sat on his bed with Hera in my lap trying to calm me, i pet her but look over to see Vinnie opening the door seeing me. Rushing over me was straight gilt, i didn't want him seeing me like this or having to comfort me because i was crying.

I lay there on his chest as he waits for me to tell him the reasoning for my tears. "Dylan." i said finally, i feel vinnie tense up at the name. i sob again into vinnie's chest.

His tension loosens after he hears me sob again, "He's gone, he won't ever touch you again i promise."

Vinnie's POV-

Dylan. God. Y/N was crying over him, that made me both angry and sad. i had to be there for her though no matter what. i promised that to her.

i hug her tightly as she cried into my arms. "its going be okay bub i'm right here." i said over her loud cries. "He rapped me vinnie!" she said pain in her voice. tears started forming in my eyes.

She continued to cry in my arms for a while longer slowly calming back down, i rub her back trying my best not to cry. She looks back up at me seeing i had let a tear fall.

she sits up sitting between my legs. "I'm sorry." i say as a tear drops from my eye. "Thank you for doing so much to protect me through out our years bub."

She looks back up at me slowly, before i know it she crashes her lips into me somehow gently kissing me softly. it felt so right, her lips so soft, plump, warm... but her cheeks cold from her dried tears.

As our lips disconnect i open my eyes looking at her. Silence filled the room but it wasn't uncomfortable it was the opposite, it was comfortable.

Her weak little body hugs my torso. "Promise me forever." she muffles into my stomach, "Forever what?" i ask, "Just forever." she repeats. "I promise forever." i rub her back in large circles just like she likes.

A/N -

Sad, Sensitive, cute,fluffy, lol i some how put all that in there. (That's what she said.)

Word count- 854