❣︎ . 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

TW : A relationship
i don't have but want...

}. 𓃱 .{

Y/N POV -

Me and vinnie have been together for over 2 years, we are happy , stable, and never argue on anything... but one thing. Babies. I wanted a baby but vinnie wasn't too crazy for the idea as i was.

I could look at cute baby pictures all day, shop for clothes and toys. I wanted a baby with the person i love so badly, but it takes two and i have to wait i guess.

It was a rainy day, thunder crashing, lightning flashing. Honestly my favorite weather for some reason, i don't know why it just calmed me. i sat on the floor looking out vinnie's sliding glass door. Watching the water run down the walls of hype.

I was interrupted by the door opening , It was vinnie. i was quick to smile but that quickly faded when vinnie wasn't even looking at me. he was look at his phone. Why? i asked myself.

"VV?" i said softly but loud enough for him to hear, "Yes BB?" he said finally looking up at me. "What you looking at?" i said walking towards him. "N-Nothing, just instagram you know. jett just posted." he said stuttering.

i nodded and walked over to vinnies bed. Quickly he joined me laying his head on my stomach as i scratched his head gently.

Vinnie POV -

The truth is, i was looking at baby photos. But for good reason! well, not really but i didn't want Y/N knowing since i know how she feels about baby's.

God she wants one so bad, i do too but i'm just scared. So many things could go wrong and it terrified me. Y/N in pain, labor, miscarriages, and so much more! "What you thinking about Vin?" y/n asked pulling me out of my thoughts. She looked down to meeting our eyes.

"Nothing." i said disconnecting eye contact. "Babe what's wrong?" she said worried and stern stopping her actions on scratching my head. "Just the further nothing big im fine." i answered.

One long pause of silence later y/n spoke up, "I want a baby, baby." she said caringly, staring out the window at the rain as i looked up at her. "why?" i asked curious of her answer. "i just feel like it's a instinct feeling for me to be a mom." she said honestly.

i froze. i didn't expect her to have that good of a answer. "I promise to give you as many babies as you want... one day baby." i said out if no where. "ugh When is one day?" she questioned.

"i don't know exactly but it's soon." i said.we sat in comfortable silence, i rolled off her body and pulled her into me. i rubbed her belly, "one day this will be full i promise ma." i said making her blush.

"i know you were looking at baby pics earlier." she confessed, "Wha- How?!" i asked shouted confused. i did everything from avoiding looking at them close to her, not saving any photos , having no evidence on my phone.

"It's called a mirror, you were leaning against the bathroom counter and your phone was in the reflection bozo." she giggles. "Fine fine, i was looking at baby photos.",i admit "A-HA!" she shouts in victory. She hold onto my hand that laid on her stomach. She gave me baby fever, so i gave her a baby.

A/N

Short sorry!  Cute though 💞
Fuck Valentines i'm lonely writing images on Wattsapp god.
Word count: 592
(No over read or edited.)