. Wet kisses

TW: Smut

                                   }.💋.{

Y/N POV -

Today i was so tired. deep down i knew i had some built up energy but at the moment i was so tired, i fell asleep watching tiktok's on Vinnie's couch. the house was actually very quite today since thomas was filming in LA today instead of at home till around 6 and it was currently 4:30 or so.

i slept and slept through the day waiting for Vinnie to get home but i couldn't seem to stay up. After 6 i knew the rest of the house would be home and i was still here waking up and falling back asleep continuously.

laugher and loud foot steps fill the room as Thomas,Alex, Kovur,Mia, Pat, Michel,Vinnie, and more. i roll over tucking my face into the pillows around me curling into a ball hiding from the noises. "Babe?" i heard vinnie ask behind me walking closer, "mhm?" i hum, "You tired?" he asked "mhm." i replied quietly.

Vinnie scooped me up cradling me into his room and laying me one the room gently. he took off my makeup with a wipe and did my quick skin care routine like always. i smiled as he got into bed with me. "come here " he told me and i did, i moved over into him cuddling.

I dig my face into his pillow next to his neck "are you even tired?" vinnie question "mhm" hum into his pillow, i feel the bed move a little as vinnie adjust next to me. he places 3 gentle soft wet kisses under my ear, i smile as i turn over making eye contact with him.

Vinnie's POV -

After those three kisses i had gotten her attention, her beautiful green and brown eyes lock with mine as we smile at each other. I lean in smashing my lips into y/n's laying her back onto the bed. Her hands roam around my shirt end at my belt. i place my hand on y/n's stopping her "you sure?" i ask hesitantly "please?" her looks up at me with her doe eyes, layering go of her hand she latched my belt taking them off.

i lauded down as she climbed on top of me, she unbuckled my pants sliding them down leaving me in nothing but boxers now. we began to make-out again while she palmed me through the thin fabric.

Grabbing her waist and moan ing into her mouth just as she liked drove her crazy. Suddenly she stop and paused. she slid down t closer to my member and took off my last piece of clothing. Y/n gently jerked me off licking and sucking my sensitive spots. "god thank you baby." i moan throwing my head back ash she finished me swallowing.

"Your welcome." she smirked waking into the bathroom washing her hands. (can't be nasty and sleeping with dick hands 😀)

Y/N POV -

I washed my hands and got back into bed with vinnie, after that we were both now tired. i rolled into a ball for Vinnie to spoon me. His hips fit perfectly with mine and his hands comfortably around my waist tightly not to let me go.

"I love you so much." vinnie stars behind me laying in my neck, "i love you bubby." i smiled placing a singular wet kiss in Vinnies forehead and he returned with one on my cheek.

A/N -

I'm back bitchesss sry i haven't been posting that much i need requests! (Also not proofread this is a shitty quick something for you guys)

Word count : 601