O23. → heart less era

༊*·˚ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE *ೃ༄

heart less era

april 27, 2022 ( 11 months after ) 

haley was at a los angeles bowling alley with rora, yara, hank, james and timothée to celebrate the end of shooting an absolutely remarkable thing. they had a major party the night that they officially wrapped filming, with all the cast and crew, but they also planned a little outing for themselves.

"is timmy here yet?" james asked yara.

"not y— never mind, he's right there," she pointed.

"hey, sorry i'm late," he greeted, hi fiving yara and giving rora a hug.

"hello," he told haley as he threw his jacket onto the couch.

"hi."

"my agent called right before i left," he explained to her in a low voice. "i got the role."

"you're gonna play luc, aren't you?"

"the devil." he confirmed.

more like love interests, thought haley.

"that's great!" she said, and she meant it. "you know, i gave the director a suggestion for the main song of the movie. it's called 'bookstore girl', you should listen to it."

"i will keep that in mind." timothée replied. "why are there cameras?"

"my manager asked vogue to come, so i asked hank and he let them," shrugged haley. "it's for press for the album," she added.

"alright, we're all here, so TEAMS OF TWO, EVERYBODY!" yelled hank. they had the place to themselves, so other than the camera crew, they weren't subjected to a bunch of awkward stares.

"are you good at bowling?" asked timothée with a smile.

"no. are you?"

"i'm eh," he said with a shrug after a moment's hesitation.

"don't partner with me, otherwise we'll lose." joked haley.