O24. → articles

༊*·˚ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR*ೃ༄

articles

Haley Leneghan Addresses Fans Amid Album Speculation: "Please don't build false narratives"

June 26, 2022

Do you know Haley Leneghan? If you haven't seen her movies, then you must've at least heard one of her songs being played on the radio or by a friend. No? Are you sure you haven't seen her Instagram page either? There we go. I'm sure you've heard her in passing at least once, if you're not already a huge fan. 

Recently, the model turned actress turned singer (IKR... is there anything she CAN'T do?) took to her socials to impart an important message to her fans regarding her debut album, 'heart less', which dropped just two days ago. 

It's release has already become a major phenomenon. Her first single, "mr. perfectly fine" broke Adele's streaming record in a single day, garnering 30 million streams within 24 hours of it's initial release.

Leneghan's debut album has been no exception; though it was exposed to the public two days ago, it has already begun to receive praise from various critics and fans. 

There is one unanimous question, however: who is the album about?

Leneghan has been firm on keeping her private life, well, private, and we assume that she's been well trained too, having been the eldest daughter of Hollywood royalty. However, fans speculate that it just *might* be about Hollywood heartthrob, Timothée Chalamet. 

The two have been photographed by paparazzi walking around LA late in 2020, and a snap from Leneghan's close friend's IG story shows her wearing a cardigan that Chalamet wore once to a fan interaction for his movie The King. 

Yesterday, on June 25th, Leneghan decided to address these rumors and put them to an end. 

She posted a selfie, then added a long caption, which she copy-pasted to her IG story as well.

"hey friends, i'm glad that you're all receiving the album well and i'm forever grateful for all your support. as many of you all know, heart less has been written over the course of three years. a lot can happen within three years. i don't wanna name any names, but i've seen lots of accounts on tiktok and insta recently who've been posting death threats and mean comments abt different celebs, thinking that they're the people that this album is about. i am not here to say who it's about, but i am here to say that i absolutely CONDONE this behavior. you are NOT a fan of mine if you send any form of hate or verbal abuse at ANYBODY on 'my behalf'. we don't know what others are going through, so please just be kind and show a little respect. tpwk, haley." 

Folks, I don't think we're gonna find out who 'heart less' is about anytime soon, but she's got a point. For now, just TPWK and vibe to the music. Or cry, I guess, either way works well.

The Story of A Pretty Woman Trailer Is Out 4 Months Before GLobal Release

July 11, 2022

You heard me right people! The star-studded film biopic's trailer is out NOW! The Story of A Pretty Woman is a movie about the late Hollywood starlet Paris Chase-Jackson and her early life. 

The movie is set to highlight Paris' struggles as a late teenager. She was known for giving birth to twins at the age of 19 and accusing a famous film producer of rape before her career began.

Haley Leneghan, daughter of Hollywood royalty herself, portrays Chase-Jackson beautifully as seen in the trailer.  Coincidentally, Leneghan happens to be good friends with the Chase-Jackson twins, Aurora and Theo, IRL. Her father, David Leneghan, has had a longtime friendship with their stepfather James McLean, who in the movie is portrayed by none other than Joe Keery.

The film will show Paris navigating through the highs and lows of her life, and maybe it'll provide us with some perspective of her story. We assume that it'll be accurate, since her husband, James McLean, and her children are all executive producers of the film.

author's note!
short chapter that i literally whipped up just. now. i made that poster
myself and i'm pretty proud of it, ngl.

I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY