O30. → signing mcdonald's receipts

༊*·˚ CHAPTER THIRTY *ೃ༄

signing mcdonald's receipts

november 23, 2022 ( 1 year & 6 months after )

"are you guys done?" timothée asked haley. it was past six in the evening and she and elias had finished shooting a scene between their characters.

"yep." she replied, stretching a bit. "can i just say, that dress was super constricting. i could not breathe at all."

"you told me about it at least a hundred times."

"and i'll do it again." she warned.

"ready?" eli asked.

"ready for what?" haley looked between the two boys. there was something going on, and she knew it.

"we were just..." timothée made a couple of awkward hand gestures. "wondering if you'd like to have dinner with us?"

"are you guys on a date or something?"

"c'mon haley, just change into something comfy and let's go. you won't be doing a lot of walking." eli promised.

"hell, we'll carry you if you want!" timothée added.

"go on now." eli steered her towards her trailer while timmy checked his messages.

twenty minutes later, she emerged in a matching crochet bucket hat and jumper, overcoat, sweatpants, and doc martens. her palette was a mix of blacks, grays, and dark blues, so the two boys didn't worry about her being seen since she'd be wearing a mask anyways.

"did you sleep?" timothée asked incredulously.

"i couldn't stop her." eli said apologetically.

"it was just for ten minutes!"

the three of them climbed into a black car and were driven towards the nearest cinema.

"did you not think i could tell we were going to the cinema?"

"we knew you'd figure it out one way or another." elias replied, as they stood amongst a crowd that just emerged from the latest movie showing.

the three of them waited a while before the empty theater was okay to finally enter.

timothée pulled them both inside, showing the security their tickets, and they sat down in their seats, each with an empty chair between them because of covid protocols. elias sat nearer the main aisle area, while timmy sat on her other side, nearer the wall.

since they were seated up front, haley would turn every time she heard noises behind her, growing happier and prouder when she saw more people sitting down.

she looked to her right, and saw a couple enter. she thought they'd sit somewhere near the wall, but they squeezed past her and elias, taking the aisle seats.