O39. → aart press

༊*·˚ CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE *ೃ༄

aart press

it had been four days since haley and timothée reunited with sienna, and three days since they returned her to his mom and moved into a hotel. their movie was about to premiere and both of them had lots of dual interviews that were to be done online, with the exception of two or three interviewers visiting them in person.

"you're gorgeous. have i told you that?" it was early in the morning, and timmy woke up to the sight of haley beside him. her hair was strewn on the pillow and she was blinking to adjust her eyes to the dim light that was streaming in through cracks of the windows that their curtains failed to cover. the two of them had a little one-on-one dinner the night before after a tiring day of press interviews (like a little sort of date thing) and before they knew it, the term 'taking it slow' had flown out the window.

"if i remember correctly, it was all you were able to tell me last night." haley mumbled, turning around to look at him. "don't, you have sleepy breath." she added, when she saw him make a move to kiss her. he frowned.

though the two of them (and the rest of the cast for that matter) each had their own rooms, haley and timmy would somehow manage to end up in each other's room for the night which was why both their agents would try knocking on each of their doors every morning; if one didn't answer, it meant they were in the opposite room.

"big press day today," he said in a singsong tone, tracing little lines along her bare waist.

"mm," she agreed. "thirst tweets."

"i'd rather not think about that."

"i'm doing it with you, remember?"

"i know, but i also know mine are gonna be worse."

"that's true." haley said.

five hours later, the two found themselves seated in a large car, being whisked off to the buzzfeed headquarters in new york. "you can start!" one of the crew members said with a smile, once they were standing in front of a blue backdrop. "typical intro, that sort of thing."

"hi buzzfeed, my name is haley leneghan," she smiled awkwardly, while timothée made it a point to look anywhere but the camera. she nudged him with her elbow.

"i'm timothée chalamet."

"and today we're here to read thirst tweets."

"also known as the cause of my death, if you don't see me in a few days then it means i've climbed into the hole i dug." timothée finished. "this is gonna be bad!" he sang, slinging an arm over haley's shoulder.

"i'll attend your funeral." haley told him, with something that seemed like sincerity but also sarcasm. "I'll bring flowers, i'll mourn for you..."

"i appreciate it." he nodded.