O28. → are you guys virgins?

༊*·˚ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT *ೃ༄

are you guys virgins?

september 30, 2022 ( 1 year and 4 months after ) - movie kisses and red dresses

timothée and haley were kissing in a hotel hallway.

her arms were looped around his neck, and his hands were on her waist.

it felt good. she missed the feel of his mouth, his touch... just him in general. it made her wonder why she even broke up with him in the first place.

the thing that made haley even more aware of the mistake she made was the camera dolly that wheeled around the two of them on circular tracks.

"CUT!" shouted max. she was a french director who was known for her beautiful filmmaking and her continuous movie shots. though most of her work was about women in period dramas finding their sexualities, she was nonetheless still pretty great at directing anything that had the slightest hint of romance.

"that was very good," max told them, happily. occasionally, she'd switch back and forth from english to french, since it was what she was comfortable with (but she was still pretty fluent in english). the leads, timothée, haley, and elias, could understand her perfectly, so it was no problem.

"very good, very good." she repeated, headset on shoulders, and script in hand. "very romantique, don't you think?" the two just nodded, standing a good distance apart. it was a stark contrast to how close they were earlier.

timothée couldn't help glancing at haley as max was speaking. the dress she wore was beautiful.

it made of a deep red chiffon fabric and the thin straps that were barely even there were slung low, off her shoulders. as gorgeous as the dress was, timothée found it extremely distracting, since it had a rather low sweetheart neckline. her hair was tucked under a short, curled wig that resembled hairstyles from the 50s.

he had missed her presence immensely, and he felt like he would combust when max informed them that morning that they were to film the scenes later that day. timothée had no idea how to go about it, so he talked to haley in advance.

strangely enough, she didn't seem fazed about it.

"okay, so we need to kiss for a scene," she shrugged. "are you comfortable with it?"

"yeah, i'm fine with it. it's not like i wasn't fine with it in the first place, it's not like that at all, i just wanted to know if... if you were fine with it." he rambled.

"yeah, i am, it's no problem." she gave him a reassuring smile before he left.

everything about him that was reassured, however, flew out the window when she showed up to the hair and makeup trailer. IN. THE. DRESS.

timothée snapped back to reality when he heard max say "sex scene."

"wait, sorry, i just—" he shook his head. "did i hear her say sex scene?" he asked haley, who had the same look of frozen shock on her face.