.2.

'You only know the importance of someone when you lose them. And only if they realized this before...things would've been different, things would've been better. But...as they say... you learn from your mistakes.'

Six boys were settled in front of the fireplace, in a big living room that was properly lighted, looking magnificent with the wooden furniture and carpeted floor. All six of the boys were staring straight at the fire, with muddled-up thoughts and blank expressions on their faces. The only expression thing they felt was desperation. It was the case for the past half an hour, and no one could think of anything. They all had different reasons, but the thought was the same,

'Where was Jungkook all these years? And why did he run away?'

There were many more questions, but the above two mattered the most, especially right now, for it was the evening of the same day, when Taehyung and Hoseok had lost the boy who was near enough to them. It was like one of those moments, where the food just dropped from your clutches, even though it was inches away from your mouth. But here, it wasn't food, nor it was prey, but it was someone who mattered to them a lot.

After about what seemed like an eternity, the eldest among them with broad shoulders, pink loosened hoodie, his hair disheveled, and expression that of sadness spoke, gaining the attention of four while one still was too much into his own trance which seemed neverending. 

"Tae? Taehyung? TAEHYUNG???" - The eldest shouted.

The named male shook at the sudden outburst and then looked at everyone who was looking back at him. 

"What is it, Jin Hyung?" 

"I've been calling you for so long, what are you seriously thinking about?"

Taehyung looked at his lap, brushing his dirty blonde locks back, revealing his tanned forehead, with saddened eyes and slight bags under them. His face was usually bright enough, was right now pale, and his tone shaking, 

"I-it's my fault, Hyung. It's a-all my fault. That day also, and t-today also!"

And that's when he broke down, completely. The last time he had cried this was back on the day he talked about just now. The others looked at each other, before Jin stood up from his place, and exchanged seats with Hoseok who was trying his best to comfort Taehyung but to no avail and so he stood up and went to Jin's seat while the eldest settled beside Taehyung, taking the latter into his comforting embrace. 

The younger one, after his parents had died, he felt Jin provide him the motherly care he craved for. He cried for a few more minutes, before backing away and wiping off his tears, looking down, and speaking in his now hoarse voice,

"What is it you wanted to talk about, Hyung?" 

"Alright, so everyone. I know, we missed the little boy, we all let him go back then, but now, this time, we need to bring him to us, anyway, doesn't matter how."

The rest nodded. 

"But how will we do it? Any ideas? Like he just ran away after seeing Tae and Hobi Hyung, didn't he?" - asked the one who was sitting closest to the fireplace, his head in his hands, height short, and hair a faded purple.

"He did run away, Chim, but I'm sure he had a reason. He didn't look like before either, but I could feel something odd.", said Hoseok.

"Me too. There was something off about him. Something like, he was hiding from us, from everyone around." - Said Tae gaining the attention of the male 'Jimin' or 'chim' for short.