.33.

Today was one of those days when BTS had to go and attend award ceremonies, for their company had gotten at the top and remained so for three years now. 

Welp, they didn't really want to go, but then there was no choice since Taehyung had missed the last two award ceremonies. 

And so, right now, all of them were busy dressing up.

The whipped ass of Taehyung was busy staring at Jungkook who was pouting and not being able to decide what clothes he and Taehyung should wear today. 

After what seemed like an eternity, Jungkook finally smiled his bunny smile and looked back at Tae, only to turn red after seeing the older's gaze fixated on him, without blinking. 

Jungkook whined and hid his cheeks with his palms, and turned around, but he gasped when he felt Tae hug him from the back. 

JUNGKOOK- *pouting* How do you even move t-that fast?!

Tae simply chuckled and snuggled his face more into the younger's neck, who giggled at the ticklish feeling but blushed a deep shade when Tae pecked him on his neck, 

TAE- You smell so good, baby. 

JUNGKOOK- hyungiee~~ 

Tae laughed and backed off, 

TAE- Alright, let's see what you picked up. 

Jungkook excitedly nodded and picked up two outfits laying them on the bed and then looked at Tae nervously, hoping he'd like them. 

When Tae kept looking with no expression visible on his face, Jungkook looked down and pouted, 

JUNGKOOK- It's okay if you don't l-like them hyungie...

Tae chuckled and pecked his forehead, 

TAE- I love the way you choose the right colors and the right outfits, baby. I love them. 

JUNGKOOK- Rweally? -the younger asked, his voice muffled as he was still pouting. 

Tae nodded and took his hand into his, 

TAE- Comeon, go take a shower first, and then I'll go. 

Jungkook nodded fastly, pecked Tae on the cheek, giggled, and went inside the washroom. 

Meanwhile, the whipped ass smiled like a lovesick boy and began to pick up the accessories he'd be wearing, including the tie, the watch, his wallet, and then, the most important one, a small button tracker, which he took out from his wardrobe's locker and went over to Jungkook's clothes, to fit it in. 

Even though he knew he'd never do the mistake of leaving the boy even for a second, he still took no chance of making the security less, or weak. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right now, Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in Tae's car, for the rest had left already, together, even Hoseok paired up with Y/N. The current couple was on their way as the driver drove the Lamborghini, and Jungkook sat behind, hugging Tae from one side, whose one arm was around the boy's waist and the other...welp Jungkook was playing with his other hand.