.40.

Taehyung woke up...

Once again...

Without...

Jungkook, BY HIS FUCKING DAMN SIDE!

This time, he groaned, but then his eyes widened remembering Jungkook's illness. He stood up, checked the time which showed, 7 PM, and ran out of the room like a flash of light, reaching downstairs living room, where he stood, quietly, well, more like, with an expression that held the famous 'done' look. Why?

His bunny was sitting on the big couch, pacifier in between his lips, wearing a baby blue dino onesie, wrapped in a fluffy blanket from top to bottom, snuggled with none other than...

SUGA.

Well, Tae looked at Jimin whose face carried the expression of -am-i-hallucinating-or-is-it-real.

That's right, Suga rarely cuddled with someone, even Jimin, only when they were together, privately. However, seeing him this way...

As soon as Hoseok entered and was about to speak, he saw the scene and...

FAINTED

SUGA- Not my fault, Kook was crawling out of the room by himself, wearing all his outfit and so I brought him downstairs, 'cause you seem tired. 

Taehyung nodded. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The shock did last longer than expected, for Hoseok, as soon as they threw, practically yes, threw, water on his face, he sat up horrified, and was about to speak when he saw the scene again, fainting back. No one, I repeat, absolutely no one right now was interested in waking him up again, and so he lay, sprawled on the single couch. Meanwhile, Jin was checking his own temperature after Suga refused to do so, worried while Namjoon simply sat looking from one face to another. 

Their attention turned towards Jungkook who coughed and looked at Tae with teary eyes, shuffling off his blanket. 

Tae walked ahead, and took the bunny into his embrace, as Jungkook coughed more. 

JUNGKOOK- i-it *cough* h-hwurts! 

His eyes became teary, as he clutched himself tightly around Tae's embrace. 

SUGA- Isn't there any cough medicine, that doctor gave, Jin hyung?

Jin looked at Jimin who seemed like he was thinking. 

JIMIN- Wait! Let me go, there was a pill that was prescribed for cough and cold!

Suga nodded and Jimin went to get it. 

Jungkook coughed a few more times, and began to cry, in irritation and because his throat was burning. 

TAE- Jin hyung, his fever is getting back, I think the time for the pill to react lasted a few hours and not more. 

SUGA- Take him back to your room, Tae, I'll get cold water and cloth. 

Tae nodded and stood up, with Jungkook in a koala hug, as Namjoon picked up the blanket and wrapped it onto Jungkook's figure, as Tae began to walk upstairs carefully.