.14.

'Present...your present is guided by your past and makes further way up ahead for your future...you learn, you lose, you love, you get used. It's all, in the end, worth it. 

Don't miss any of the moments of your past, for even the scariest ones, give the most important lessons...'

Seeing the boy crying that too without making any sort of sound except for low whimpers made the other boys panic their guts out. 

For a second they just saw the weeping boy. Then, almost as if there was a blast, there was a blast sound, as the door nearly broke off its hinges. 

YUGYEOM- JUNGKOOK! 

Bambam controlled Yugyeom from pouncing over the boy, who grew scared and held Taehyung closer if possible.

Jungkook looked up with his red and puffy eyes, at Yugyeom then at Bambam. His eyes began to swell up again. 

YUGYEOM- H-hey? W-what happened, boy? 

Taehyung backed off a bit as Yugyeom came closer to Jungkook, who didn't say anything but continued to spill out tears. Yug looked back at BTS, none of them were looking back at him, all of their heads were lowered, as if they regretted or as if something was shameful.

YUGYEOM- Hey buddy, can you tell me what happened? Hmm? Is it paining somewhere? 

Jungkook shook his head. Slowly, he stopped crying and then kept looking at BTS one by one. 

Yug understood that there was something between them, so he stood up, motioned the doctors and Bambam to give all 7 of them, privacy, and then went out after patting Tae's shoulder. 

It remained silent for some time, but then Suga decided to break it. 

SUGA- I guess it's time guys, to tell Jungkook the truth and you know. 

The others looked at him and nodded. They stood around Jungkook's bed, 

JIMIN- Jungkook-ah, it all started due to me...