.15.

"And ever since then, we've been searching places for you, looking for any signs. We entered into mafia, yes mafia...", Taehyung spoke to the boy whose eyes widened.

After seeing Jungkook's hands still trembling, he held them softly in his, 

TAE- We all regret, Jungkook. We all do. I'm sorry, for not trusting you and being such an asshole at that time...we have been regretting every single day ever since you left us...

JIN- We all are sorry, Jungkook. 

JIMIN- It's all my mistake, if only I had more brains. I admit that I was a bit angry when I first saw you being close to others. I'm s-sorry. - he cried out.

HOSEOK- I'm sorry too, Jungkook. 

NAMJOON- I'm sorry. 

SUGA- I am really sorry too, little boy.  

TAE- Will you forgive us? Please...I know it's difficult to forget as well as forgive but I promise, we all promise, we'll stay forever with you...

Jungkook all this time had been looking down. But after hearing the last words of Tae, he felt warmness inside his numb heart, something different in years. He couldn't describe the feeling, but he looked up at them, tears streaming down his cheeks, one by one. 

Taehyung wiped his tears with the pad of his own thumb, softly and then kissed his eyes, which made the younger one feel something in his stomach. Without caring, he hugged the older. 

Taehyung was surprised, but he smiled slightly and snuggled the youngest closer if it were possible. Their hug was tight but not enough to hurt Jungkook in any way, Jungkook's arms around Tae's waist, the latter's around the boy as if spooning the boy in his embrace and wanting to never let go. 

It remained like that for a while, as the other boys looked at each other, their lips curved into small smiles. 

Finally, when the hug was broken, Jungkook looked down, rubbing his eyes with his fists, then, 

JUNGKOOK- I-i f-forgive y-you...

Jimin broke into tears feeling too bad. 

JUNGKOOK- D-don't c-cry...c-chim h-hyungie...

Jimin came closer to the boy as Taehyung backed off, and hugged him, petting the younger's head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

It was late in the morning. All of them were sleeping since last night, for they were tired, except Jungkook, who couldn't sleep at all, he just had his eyes closed to let the others sleep. 

Once he felt like there was no sound, only low breathing, and a few light snores, he sat up, slowly, while keeping his hands to balance himself but failed, because his wrists couldn't hold himself. He felt like crying, his body aching, but that didn't really matter. Taehyung was sleeping just beside his bed while sitting on the chair. He looked too peaceful to be disturbed, however, Jungkook was thirsty, really thirsty, he hadn't drunk anything for two days straight.