.49.

-Epilogue-

Taehyung entered the mansion, coming back from the office. He had returned later than usual today, the reason being, upheld due to meetings. Apparently, on any other day, his now fiance- Jungkook would be the one to greet him, but today, it was all silent. No sign of Jungkook, nor of Jin Hyung or Jimin. 

Thinking that maybe, the younger was sleeping, he walked up straight to his room, loosening his tie and taking off his coat in the process. However, seeing it all dark inside, he turned on the lights and frowned. Jungkook wasn't here either. 

Taehyung checked his phone to see if the battery was dead. He groaned, and put it on the charge, while taking off his shirt, and walking to his wardrobe, thinking that maybe, the younger was still out with his 'papa' and mochi hyungie. 

Tae entered the shower, only to come out dressed casually in a white tank shirt and grey pants, only a few minutes later. 

He flexed his bicep muscles a bit and walked over to pick up his phone, now seeing it on 5%, enough to make a single call. 

Ring~

He dialed Jimin's number. However, the ring went on and on, and no one picked up. Certainly, they might be busy, but he was getting restless. He needed to see his bunny, cuddly with him, kiss him, and whatnot. 

Tae stomped his feet on the ground, whining like a puppy being thrown out of his house, but when he heard the knock on his door, he managed his posture.

'Come in.'

A maid slid open the door, and bowed, to which the male nodded, motioning her to speak. 

'Sir, master Jin and Jimin have told me to warm up dinner for you, since they have already had it.'

'What about Jungkook?'

'Sir, young master has had dinner too.'

'Where are they?'

'Uh, they are in the theatre room, for the past few hours.'

Taehyung sighed and nodded.

'Shall I arrange your dinner, sir?'

'No, I'll have it later in my room. You can go now.'

The maid bowed again and went away, closing the door, and only a few seconds later, Taehyung went out of his room, downstairs, to the first level, underground to the theatre room. 

The underground corridor was all silent, and there was just a single light, in the whole area, which usually gave off creepy vibes, but for Taehyung, it seemed pretty normal. 

He slowly slid open the door of the theatre and slipped inside, quietly looking around. 

Jin was asleep in one of the recliners. Jimin in other. Between both of them, on the bigger couch sat Jungkook, looking excitedly at the movie, Iron man. 

Taehyung smiled, seeing the younger's expressions changing with the slightest change in scenes.

The sound level was lowered. 

He managed to slip past Jimin and sat behind Jungkook, covering the younger's mouth who was about to thrash in his arms, if it were not for Tae to whisper in his ears, 'It's me, baby.'

Jungkook visibly relaxed, and let himself back up against Tae's chest, while the elder sniffed his neck softly, pecking here and there. Taehyung's arms made their way around the younger's sleek waist, and he tightened his hold enough, to keep the boy from jumping, as he could feel the bunny was near to hopping in excitement. 

He smiled, keeping his head on the younger's shoulder, and closing his eyes, while Jungkook, very well known to his clingy Taetae hyungie, let him do whatever he wants. 

As the movie was near the end, Taehyung grew sleepy too, the first cause of the air-conditioning, and second because of the warmth he was getting from his baby. 

Jungkook, very much awake, slowly slid off the couch, telling a sleepy yet awakened enough Tae to hush and keep quiet.

The younger held his hand, and pulled him, outside the theatre room, not before covering his other two hyungs with blankets. 

They walked up the stairs and to their room. 

However, that's when Taehyung noticed. Since it had been dark in the theatre, he didn't see Jungkook's hair color had changed. 

The boy, his hair no longer the longer usual raven color, but now, shorter, curled, fluffy, a darker and yet lighter shade of brown, with purple highlights managed to look so much cuter than he already was. 

Before they could reach their room, Taehyung couldn't control himself, but picked the boy in a swoosh, making him squeal, and hugged him like he was a teddy bear, smooching all over his cheeks, and neck, making him release handfuls of giggles. 

Pushing open the room's door with his feet, he made Jungkook lay on the bed and got on top of him, snuggling into his neck, 'You look so cute, baby.'- he whispered in a deep voice, which made Jungkook get up goosebumps and whine out in shyness. 

They remained like that for a bit more, before Tae backed off, taking the younger in his lap, straddling him, and sat with his back against the headboard, staring at Jungkook with loving eyes. 

'Do you like the new hair color, Taetae?!'- the bunny asked excitedly.

Taehyung nodded. 

'You look like a cute little fluffball baby, my fluffball~'

Jungkook's smile widened, his bunny teeth popping out. 

'Will you...will Taetae agree to whatever Kookie says?'

'Ofcourse I will, bunny.'

'Please...Taetae, what if you get a hair color change too?!!!'

'Is that so, which color do you want me to do, baby?'

'Mhmm...maybe black? I guess you'd look more handsome, but then...'- Jungkook pouted sadly. 

'What is it, hmm?'

'People would stare at you more!!!!'

'And my baby will be jealous and sad. You know right, I love you soooo much~'

Jungkook frowned and nodded. 

'Get black hair, hyungie! No worries, little kookie will fight with me! Yesh!'

Taehyung laughed and nodded. 

'As you wish, my little one.'