.36.

Ever since the note was left at the mansion, things weren't really the same. The maids were told to leave, and Tae had personally seen the dead body of a maid too, who used to clean near the back of the mansion, near the exact same door where the note was found and turns out it was her blood with which it was written. The CCTV was checked, however, it didn't show anything, for the wiring was cut, and so there was no clue to who it was, but,

BTS knew something, that whatever it was, it was coming closer, and faster than they had thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was once again, sitting on Tae's lap, as the elder attended a meeting. This time the younger wasn't sleeping, no. Instead, he was sitting facing the others, but he had a cap on so that no one could really see his face, as he had AirPods in his ears, and was playing on Tae's phone, who himself wanted the boy to stay with him, to stay on his lap, doesn't matter if his legs hurt or anything, infact he had grown habitual.

Once again, Taehyun was explaining the presentation, while the dealers were sitting around the round table, focusing on the presentation and no one dared to look at the boy, for they all knew, who Jungkook was, and whose love he was, none other than Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook was wearing an oversized mustard hoodie, and loose black pants, with high top sneakers on his feet. Taehyung was wearing a black shirt, a mustard tie, the same shade as the younger's, and black pants. His mustard coat hung behind him on his chair. His cuffs were folded and was wearing the same classic oxfords that he usually wore, cause they were his favorite.

They gave off the perfect power couple vibes without even realizing it.

...

When Jungkook lost the game for the third time, he pouted and turned off the phone, keeping it back on the table in front of him and laying his head back on Tae's chest, whose arms almost by themselves wrapped around the boy's waist.

Jungkook simply remained sitting like that for a few minutes, until his gaze went to the floor and that's when he saw it, a spider, crawling towards him. Not any normal one, but one that could fit on his palm.

He would have let it be if it were crawling away or really small, but right now, he couldn't help but get scared. He pushed himself further back onto Tae's chest, while the elder caressed his back, thinking he was in little space or something.

He kept looking at the spider, and that's when the spider jumped, making him jump too and fall to the ground.

Taehyung looked at him surprised and shocked, it all happened too fast.