.11.

'Time passes by so quickly when you're happy or enjoying yourself and yet you're able to feel every second, as the clock tick and tocks when you're life's not going well enough.

But you know one thing...every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, and every year...they don't always remain the same. Time does pass, slowly or quickly, but it does, and things go up and down too...and so, never lose hope in any of the times.'

Jungkook had no idea how much time had passed by. No idea, whether it was evening or morning. No idea whether he was alive or dead. All he knew, was that he would soon be sold off

However, there was a tiny spark, somewhere deep inside his scarred heart, a tiny spark that carried hope, that he'd be saved. Right now, if you'd ask him, what he wants, happiness or safety? He'd choose the latter, cause the first will be directly achieved once he'd be safe. 

His arms and legs were numb and even his neck felt like it was broken. His clothes were still wet, his head clouded with what seemed like an endless train of muddled-up thoughts and emotions. His heart no longer felt that it once beat against the walls, rather, it felt suffocated and numb. 

He knew nothing, nothing at all except that he had now begun to hear some faint noises, voices, laced with excitement? Yeah, sure, he was being sold off, for maybe lump some amount of money or maybe for drugs. 

He tried, tried to open his eyes and look, but he could gain no energy. Not having eaten anything for 2 days straight, not even a single drop of water passed through his throat, it was all like a real nightmare, one happening with open eyes. Oh boy, how bad he wanted this to end. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The general police officer and a troop of soldiers stood in front of BTS. The plan was ready, none of the six boys had slept the last night, for they were too busy making up, forming, and recreating a plan, a solid plan, that had a 99% chance of success. Forget the rest 1%, for it didn't matter, at least right now, when their eyes shone with the burning rage wanting nothing but vengeance. 

GENERAL- We'll surely do our best, V, don't worry. 

V or Tae simply smirked and nodded, the evil smirk perfectly hidden under his mask. Dressed in black, top to bottom, with aviator black glasses held on his pointy nose, he looked over to his Hyungs, who were all set, waiting by their bulletproof black van.

V- Thanks, general. Just remember to follow the plan, and nothing would go wrong.- His tone was no longer cold, but like a combination of ice and fire. His eyes were bloodshot, no, not cause he was afraid or sad but because of the fire within his heart. 

Fire, can turn everything and everyone into ash if not controlled.  

The general simply nodded and headed to the troop's van. While V headed to the rest of the boys. 

JM- Ready, are you?

V- As of course. Come on, let's go, we need to hide on time too. 

The others nodded and sat inside, as Jimin began to drive.