.22.

Life's so unfortunate and full of surprises right? One second the boy who was close to giving up was right now being a blushy baby as Tae was cleaning him up. 

TAE- Why are you so red bub?

JUNGKOOK- N-nwothing d-dwadda k-kookie s-shie! 

Jungkook said, covering his face with his hands, while Tae smiled, and wrapped him in a towel. 

TAE- Oh my baby. Come on. 

He picked the boy up and took him out, making him sit on the bed, and rushed to get his clothes from the wardrobe. 

JUNGKOOK- *shiver* I-ish c-cwold! 

Tae came back to see that Koo was huddling in the blanket, blabbing something. 

TAE- Koo, bub wear your clothes. 

JUNGKOOK- C-cwold! Nuu~

Tae grabbed the blanket and pulled it off. Jungkook pouted, puffing his cheeks. 

TAE- Come here, come on. 

Jungkook crawled closer, and Tae made him wear a checked shirt, with a loose jumpsuit. Once done, he dried Koo's hair and made him settle on the bed. 

TAE- Don't move from here, I'll be back from the shower, okay? 

Jungkook looked at him and nodded, biting the ends of his shirt's paws.

Tae picked up his towel and clothes and walked inside the washroom, turning on the shower. Also, he locked his room's door, and kept all dangerous things out of his Koo's way, just in case you know. It wasn't possible to make the boy sit in the washroom with him, otherwise, he'd done it too.  (No dirty mind~)

TAE- *thoughts* Hmm, I need to go to the office since it's been 3 days already, and there's loads of work. But...regarding Koo's situation, I can't leave him alone, I still don't trust him with being alone. Aish! Last night was one of the best yet worst ones. Oh yeah, Koo confessed to me~ Oh my'AhhH~~ Wait...am I squealing? Like a high school girl? What the heck! Control, Tae, control. People squeal on seeing me, but my baby, I can become a girl for him! Wait, okay, this was too much. Heck, why am I blabbering away in my own thoughts? Gosh, okay once again, what all do I need to do today, hmm, first have breakfast, then go to the office, take Koo with me, but will I be able to focus and will Koo be okay? Damn, he will be okay, after all, I'm here for him! *laughing* Okay. stop. Tae, stop. You're looking like a crazy lover. But...I'm a crazy lover. Hehe. My cold-ass melted quite enough, guess I need to refrigerate myself. Huh? Refrigerate? I'm done. 

After around 10 minutes, Tae went out dressed in a formal shirt and pants, he wore his coat and combed his hair, and then looked back at Jungkook only to smile his boxy smile. 

Jungkook was sitting on the ground, with round spectacles, and the drawer of the wardrobe was open. Jungkook looked really cute. 

TAE- Hey bub. Oh my, don't look at me like that, I'll die. 

JUNGKOOK- N-nu d-die d-dwadda! 

TAE- I'm joking baby. Come here now. 

Jungkook crawled closer to Tae, and sat in front of him. Tae bent down and picked him up. 

JUNGKOOK- D-dwadda?

TAE- Hmm.

JUNGKOOK- D-dwon't c-chu g-gwet t-twired p-pwicikin k-kwookie u-uwpp?

TAE- No baby, I can never get tired, and you know what, you're as light as a bunny. 

Jungkook looked at Tae, blinking his eyes.