.10.

Silence.
Complete silence.
One could not even make out whether the 6 boys were breathing or not.

Yugyeom looked at their faces before shaking the boy to his left slightly.

A vase was picked up and thrashed against the ground in irritation, anger, moreover agitation, and fear.

Taehyung was feeling like killing himself at this point. Why? Just why? Why does it have to be the softest and kindest angels, that they have to go through so much? How can the evils remain so happy?

TAEHYUNG-  WHY! WHY! WHYYYYY??? AHH!!! - he gripped his own hair, tightly.

Seeing him like that, the already weeping Jimin began to bawl his eyes out, hiding in Suga's chest. Hoseok had his head low, wiping the corner of his eyes every now and then, same as Namjoon, who was trying his best to console Jin. 

Yugyeom was teary, looking at all of their faces, but he decided to speak up again, for there was not much time. 

YUGYEOM- I know, that you are hurt by listening to all this, but just think of the one who's actually been going through it. We need to save him because otherwise, we'll lose him forever. 

* a few minutes time skip *

TAEHYUNG- RM Hyung, I need you to bring the mission file, the recent one. - he spoke in a deep voice.

Namjoon stood up, for when his name 'RM' was used, he knew the matter was serious, and either way, ofc it was. Taehyung's eyes were red, for he was controlling himself from breaking down, and his jaw tightened. 

SUGA- Stop crying. Instead, change all the hurt to the fire for revenge. We'll get the boy back, safely. 

HOSEOK- Right! We'll fight and show those fuckers what they deserve. 

Namjoon came back with the file and handed it to Tae who looked at it and smirked. 

TAEHYUNG-  This is the place, right? -he asked keeping the file in front of Yugyeom.

Yug widened his eyes in surprise and in horror. 

YUGYEOM- Y-yeah. How do you know? 

TAEHYUNG- Well, boy, thanks for the news. But now, you need to choose. 

Within a second, Yugyeom had a gun on his forehead, which made him tremble a bit, but he managed himself. 

TAEHYUNG- Choose, either you help us and then live freely, or die here, right now!

YUGYEOM- You need not ask, I'll help you, my boyfriend will too. We both are stuck there for 3 years, and we can't run away otherwise they'll kill us. But, I'll help you. That fat ass of a boss deserves hell, is am understatement. -he chuckled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.
Taehyung smirked, chuckling darkly,
TAEHYUNG- Then, come on. Hyungs, it's time to fight, It's time for revenge, it's time to get our little one back, it's time to get my bunny back. 

There was only one thought, one single thought that went through Tae's mind,

"I'll destroy everyone, for what they have done. Hold on, for me, baby."