.28.

Today was one of those days, when Jungkook woke up, not in his little space. He looked at Tae who was hugging him tightly and smiled. 

JUNGKOOK- *thoughts* He's so peaceful while sleeping, hehe, like a bear. 

Jungkook then slowly removed Tae's arms and stood up, but as he walked to the bathroom and picked up his toothbrush, he gasped seeing the mirror in front of him. 

JUNGKOOK- Hyungie! You scared me! 

Tae laughed and back hugged Kook, keeping his chin on the boy's shoulder. 

TAE- I woke up before you, bub and you know staring is a bad habit. 

JUNGKOOK- I wasn't s-staring! 

Taehyung just looked in the mirror, into Jungkook's eyes, while Jungkook did the same. They both were staring at each other through the mirror, but it ended when Tae heard his phone ringing. He groaned and Jungkook giggled. 

With a peck on the boy's cheek, Tae walked to the nightstand, picked up his phone, and saw a missed call from an unknown number. He frowned, and dialed the number back, 

'The number you have dialed is out of reach.'

Keeping his phone back on the nightstand, this time putting it on charging, he looked back to see Jungkook searching for clothes in the wardrobe. 

JUNGKOOK- What color do you wanna wear today, Taetae?

TAE- You choose, bun. 

JUNGKOOK- Okie! 

Tae smiled and walked over to the bathroom, brushing his teeth this time. Jungkook meanwhile, got his and Tae's clothes and kept them on the bed. 

JUNGKOOK- Taetae! I got the clothes, look once if they are f-fine or not!

Jungkook sometimes did stutter a bit, though he was getting good enough.

Tae came back wiping his face with a towel and looked at the white formal shirt and the grey pant and blazer. Jungkook got a grey loose shirt and white jumpsuit ready for him. 

Tae loved this when the boy paired their clothes especially, he loved the boy's choice. It was cute, but while walking side to side, they were like one of those 'Power couples'. 

TAE- It's more than good, baby. 

Jungkook blushed, for every time Tae used such cheesy nicknames, the boy felt something in his stomach, 'butterflies' they say. 

Jungkook smiled. 

JUNGKOOK- You'll bath first, or shall I do? 

TAE- *smirking playfully* Let's take shower together! 

Jungkook hit his arm slightly, pouting. 

JUNGKOOK- Nu~~ It's only when I'm in little space. 

Tae huffed but smiled when the bunny boy pecked his cheeks and ran to the bathroom, closing the door, his laughing sound still audible. 

TAEHYUNG- My baby. Aish~ 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tae was wearing his shirt and pants, blazer waiting on the bed. He was drying Kook's hair, who was sitting while pouting. Well, Jungkook didn't dry his hair, and let them wet, which made Tae angry as he didn't want his bun to catch a cold. So, strictly ordering the boy, they ended up like this. But mind it, Tae was controlling himself from squeezing the bunny boy's cheeks.