.12.

'Fight...everyone and anyone can fight...but what if...the fight is not physical...what if the fight is with your own self in your own thoughts...?'

Gunshots, kicks, punches, and groups were fighting. It was like one of those fights where both the parties were equally strong. 

V-  General, now! Attack! -he spoke into the ear piece.

And! The troops entered and began firing. Sniper, Suga, was at his place, settled near the window of the opposite building, shooting as well as telling about the targets. Jimin was opposite him doing the same. BTS's own army, and then general with his troops. 

Once the troops entered, the guards of the enemy began to lose their focus, for they were scared. Taking the chance, BTS entered the warehouse, hiding in the darker corners, just like shadows. They opened and closed doors, searching for the meeting room as well as the boy, for whom they were there. 

HOSEOK- The one to your left, Jin, that's the meeting room. It's soundproof otherwise they would have left if they could hear the firing. 

Jin whispered an okay and looked over to Namjoon who was just behind him. 

They both pointed their guns at the door, and Jin nodded. 

RM kicked the door open, which made the ones sitting inside stand up. 

However, when no one entered the room, a guard came out to check, he was about to shout, when Jin shot him from the side, so that the bullet passed straight, from one side to the other of his forehead. 

 Namjoon froze for a few seconds before taking a mental note, 'Never make the other angry.'

They then waited, for as the guard didn't return to the meeting room, all of the guys came out. They didn't see both the boys who were hiding in the shadows, breathing as slow as they can. 

The atmosphere was really silent before the troops broke in and Jin and Namjoon managed to pounce on their enemies. 

V meanwhile was fighting with three guards at once, all of whom had weapons. But they were nothing in front of him. He walked a bit closer, and bowed low as if surrendering, but then caught the guard who was in front of him by the legs, pulling him over his own body so that the other two shoot their own member to death. V took out his knife, from his boot, and swiveled it towards another one, who gasped as the knife struck at the middle of his throat. The last one, by this time, was shaking and yet he tried to strike with the knife he had, which made V smirk beneath his mask, as he let the guard try and strike and simply moved in other directions, making the other go insane. He heard Jimin shout out to him to be quick, and so he simply shoot the guard in the forehead, walking away without looking behind, knowing very well, that the man was dead, as he heard the body drop with a 'dump'. 

A few more gunshots and hand fights, before it was all calm. 

The general caught all the guards and sent them to the jailer's van, which was waiting outside. 

The rest, that is the drug dealer, the boss, and a few main guards were on their feet, handcuffed, and held at gunpoint, for none of them had thought something like this could happen, none of them was armed during the meeting which made all of it easier.

That's when V came in, followed by Suga, Jimin, and Hoseok. 

V- Hello everyone! I see you're all caught up, that's sad. - he expressed sadly, his mask long removed. 

The rest smirked. 

V-  Come, now. - he spoke into the mic.

A door opened far away, and two pairs of footsteps emerged from the dark to the lighted area. They removed their masks, which made the boss's eyes widen.