.13.

'Time...time can heal everything as they say, but some wounds not only require time, but love, both are different, and yet they mean the same. 

That's what he wanted, what he needed-love'

The doctors were inside the ICU, 2 of them with a few nurses rushing in and out every single time. No idea of what was going on, no idea if the boy was alright, BTS sat outside, all that went through their thoughts was the image, the frightening image of the boy, who looked so in distress, so helpless yet so beautiful. It's an irony. But yeah, they were broken. All of them were. No one wanted to think of what could've happened if they were a bit late or if they hadn't known about Jungkook's wherea6bouts. A nurse was treating their scratches and small injuries here and there. 

NAMJOON- Tae? Are you alright? 

Taehyung looked at where Namjoon was pointing, to see his chest, where there was a bullet hole. 

Taehyung nodded, pointing to his bulletproof jacket. 

Namjoon sighed. Others looked at Taehyung who sat simply, facing the wall, with a blank face, but oh, only he knew, how many emotions he was feeling, all at once. How many thoughts were crossing his mind, good and bad, mostly the latter, and yet he remained silent, just to wait for the predicament that would take place.

Each of them was nervous for it had been 2 hours already, yet no sign of any doctor. A few nurses rushed by, but they didn't say anything. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After around another hour, the ICU's door opened and came out two doctors. Both of them removed their masks, to only showcase upturned expressions on their faces, making the other boy's breaths go slow. All of them wanted to ask and yet couldn't manage the courage. The doctors looked at each other and after what seemed like an eternity, 

DOCTOR- Family of Mr. Jungkook? 

Taehyung stood up. 

DOCTOR- What's your relationship with the patient? 

TAEHYUNG- I'm his f-friend and they are his brothers. 

DOCTOR-  Fine. Please follow us, you all.

They followed the doctor to his private cabin. Jin and Tae sat in front of the doctor, while Jimin held the back of Tae's chair. Suga was leaning against the wall, Namjoon against the door, while Hoseok stood, just behind Jin. 

DOCTOR- This is serious. I don't know how to describe but the boy's case is very severe. 

JIN- What do you mean, doc?

DOCTOR1- My first question to you, please think carefully and answer. the boy's condition is as such where one mistake, and he'll be gone far away. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have a chance, he has, but a single chance to live. Just a small, single hope. Are you sure to take this plunge, because both money, time, and of course love are required to bring him back to life?

Without thinking even a second, Tae and the rest nodded.

The doctor sighed and took out a few reports.