•18•

"Memories are jolting. I couldn't forget about him."

Strong woman✔︎

Since you guys wan't me to add geto so here's some of the memories that they both have

_________________

千乂ㄥ

TEENAGE (Y/N) HAVING,  A boring day as usual, There's no interesting things that she needed to do atleast, She was done training as well as done doing some mission. She was boredly sitting here watching the sakura blossom, Casually swaying side by side, When the wind hits them.

Someone like Fifteen years old (Y/N) was somehow very arrogant and much more sympathetic that, We couldn't even imagine. She has a pride that only can be stopped by her only friend, Her bestfriend.

"What are you doing here alone?" Someone spoken from behind, Making your attention went to look at a certain black-hair male, with tie bun here, a trail bangs hanging on his face.

He has this amused smile on his face before, Sitting next down to her at the bench staring at the sakura blossom tree as well as her.

"Well, I was bored as hell so what are you doin here as well?" You said glancing at his side view face, He didn't answer instead.

His head slowly layed on your shoulder resting it there while closing his eyes shut. This action made her hearbeat quicken a bit. He wasn't aware the action that he is doing somehow can affect something from you.

She love her bestfriend ever since then. (Y/N) looked down at the floor so her crimson red face will somehow couldn't get notice by geto, Since her long hair was covering her face.

Geto was also as slayer, But his breathing technique was unique breath of shadow. Well every slayer can create her/his breathing technique depends for what she/ he is capable.

His eyes slowly shut open, Thinking about some one question he wanted to ask with you for all this years.

"(Y/N)? If i become bad will you fight and kill me?" He said without hesitation which left her shocked a bit with his random question.

"What are you saying?" She mumbled having raised eye brow. This words somehow surprised her without him even realized what choices of wrong words he should say.

He sighed before shaking his head."Forget it, That's a stupid question." You hummed in response but this conversation was making everything akward.