Chapter 3

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 3: Face slap

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 3: Face slap

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ling Zhen was woken up by a ringing phone in the morning.

She circulated the "Don't Be Angry" song several times last night, and Wei Xi did not come to trouble her. It seemed very useful!

But the downside is that she had a dream for the whole night, and someone kept dancing and shouting "You are the one who suffers when you are angry", which made her not sleep well.

Ling Zhen rubbed his eyes and turned on the phone to answer. Before putting it to my ears, a sharp sound came out.

"Bad girl! Your sister said you ran for a plastic surgery?! Wings are really hard! Do you have any money to call home?"

Ling Zhen immediately took the phone away.

Ling Xuan was also in Shen Yanchu's chat group, and she must have inquired about this matter. Today the mother of the original owner came to Xingshi to ask the crime, and she expected it.

Ling Zhen endured not hanging up the phone, but interrupted her chattering reproach: "Nothing."

"You don't have the guts!" Ling Mu coldly snorted, "Now the beauty salon is deep, and you don't even know if your brain is pitted."

This is true, the original owner is indeed smashed.

Ling Zhen heard what she meant by her words, but she just didn't answer her words. Ling mother babbled for a long time, and finally couldn't help but directly pointed out: "Your sister is preparing a new drama recently. What kind of citizen is it? As long as you can win a role, it will definitely be popular in the future!"

This drama Ling really knows that "Xianwen", national-level big i, derivative radio dramas, comics, and mobile games are all very popular, and the Xianxia idol drama produced is even more explosive.

In the original book, this drama is an opportunity that everyone yearns for, and the male and female protagonists naturally also participated in the audition. Not only was Ling Xuan jealous, the original owner desperately asked for an audition opportunity for four girls and five girls in order to get close to Shen Yanchu.

"So the director has to make arrangements in advance!"

Mother Ling felt that what she meant was very obvious. The second daughter secretly saved so much spare money, not to mention marrying a wealthy man again. It's not too much for her to be a mother for a sum of money! They are all from their own family, what's wrong with investing for my sister?

Ling Zhen replied seriously after listening, "Come on."

Mother Ling almost choked to death, did she mean that!

"Look, your money for plastic surgery is also idle. It's better to call mom." After all, Ling Mu pressed her temper to persuade her, "At that time, the director will be arranged and Xuan Xuan will be in front of the director. Mention you, maybe you can also play a small role!"

Ling Zhen was panicked by her quarrel, walked out of the room, went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water, and drank while saying: "Don't be so troublesome. It's not more straightforward for me to use this money to manage my own money."

Ling's mother almost didn't get angry with her, can it be the same? !

Xuan Xuan was born in an acting department. Although she is not a major college, she is still a subject! Ling Zhen turned out to be a choreographer, and she started acting purely to chase some **** male god. If he wants talent but has no talent, what can he do!