Chapter 76-80

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 76: you're back

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 76: you're back

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Teacher Hu, Yan Chu and I picked some more, don't we share it with you?"

Jian Wenyi carried the tube to Hu Ling, and poured the loquat into Hu Ling's tube with a gentle smile.

Hu Ling didn't refuse her kindness. In other words, he was too old, and his body was not comparable to these young people. He felt a pain in his shoulders after only one was picked.

She smiled and called Wang Zheng: "Old man, don't bother! The children picked it up for us."

The actor is also a hearty person, so he stopped hearing the words and walked over: "Thank you then!"

Shen Yanchu came over and took Jian Wenyi's shoulders: "Teacher, you are welcome, this is what our juniors should do."

Hu Ling rested for a while with his hips akimbo, his eyes swept around in the ecological garden, and suddenly he saw Ling Zhen walking towards He Qiong's pair with Wei Xi.

Wei always seemed to be in a good mood, and he felt an inexplicable sense of gentleness following the little girl who was half a head shorter than him.

The forests were not far away from each other, and Hu Ling then heard Ling Zhen ask Wei Xi to help He Qiong pick the loquats.

Mr. Wei actually agreed.

He took the little girl to one side to pick it, and he seemed to say something while picking it, making Ling Zhen's face flushed with amusement. But after a while, he actually raised his hand and touched his head, like a child.

Even Wang Zheng on one side was a little surprised when he saw it.

He is quite familiar with Wei Xi, this person is born with a gloomy feeling, and his personality is definitely a very bad type of person. He never thought about who Wei Xi would follow, and never thought that someone would touch his head like this.

The two old artists looked at them for a long while, and finally looked at each other and laughed.

Hu said inspiringly: "This is the "sweet" their young people call every day, right?"

Wang Zheng patted her: "We are the'sweet' of middle-aged and elderly people!"

Shen Yanchu and Jian Wenyi on the side laughed in cooperation, and Jian Wenyi's smile was a little stiff.

After smiling, she lowered her eyes, curling eyelashes with mascara to cover the emotions in her eyes.

She doesn't feel sweet.

Same as the previous reality show, of course she was also silently observing Ling Zhen and Wei Xi. In her opinion, Wei Xi was too cold. He didn't feel like love to Ling Zhen, but rather like teasing.

The relationship between the two of them is the young president and the actress. She and Yan Chu grew up together and experienced ups and downs together, so that they have the confidence to show their love results in front of a broad audience.

At night, when they returned home, all cameras stopped working. Shen Yanchu went to take a bath, but Jian Wenyi suddenly took his hand and asked softly: "Yanchu, you are really happy when you come here, right?"