Chapter 20

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 20: Her gift

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 20: Her gift

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ling Zhen's head was very dizzy, and he couldn't reflect the meaning of his words for a long time, but subconsciously felt that his own thank you was really too lacking in substance.

After all, Wei Xi helped her so much and gave her a studio. She couldn't measure the value of many things, but she also knew that it could not be offset by a light thank you.

Wei Xi grasped her hand a little hard, Ling Zhen patted his hand to let him loosen, and his brain slowly thought: "Then... I'll give you a gift."

Wei Xi loosened her fingers a bit, but didn't let go, and approached her with a playful look: "What gift?"

"...For the time being," Ling Zhen was forced to step back a bit by him, and touched his hot face, "I didn't think about it, but I won't treat you badly."

Wei Xi stared at her with dark eyes and did not speak.

I don't know if it was because of drinking, Ling Zhen felt a little hot.

And it seems that the atmosphere in the car is weird, and the invisible aura on Wei Xi's body carries natural pressure, making her feel a little uneasy even if she is dizzy.

are you angry? Doesn't seem like...

Do you think she is too perfunctory?

After a moment of silence, Ling Zhen couldn't bear the atmosphere, and covered his face begging for mercy, "If it's okay, we can go home and sleep. I'm really sleepy."

As soon as she spoke, the inexplicable atmosphere was suddenly broken, and the end sound was like a soft hook, with a slight tremor.

Wei Xi lowered her eyes. She was scared.

After a few seconds, Wei Xi backed away, and finally let go of her pressing breath.

"Will you still drink next time?"

Ling Zhen was sleepy and a little scared, covering half of his face with bright eyes: "Don't drink, don't drink."

"No," Wei Xi leaned forward and opened the car door for her, "you can drink."

"...While I was there."

When he got up the next day, Ling Zhen said that she would not drink anyone else.

The wine in the world is sweet, who knows that the consequences are so big, it is far worse than the fine wine in the fairy world. Ling Zhen woke up after rubbing his head for a long time and walked out of the room in his pajamas.

Wei Xi has already gone to the company, and she left her breakfast on the table, freshly brewed coffee with butter pineapple buns, steamed dumplings with steamed dumplings and tofu nao, a table full of dangdang.

Ling Zhen: "..." Is she a pig being raised?

But she could feel that Wei Xi treated her better than before. Although Wei Xi's temper is still not very good, her attitude towards her has been different from the initial indifference to her seeming intimacy.

She has worked hard to appease the villain since she wore the book, and she has achieved some results anyway.

"Xianwen" will start next week, and the filming location will be in the cinema in city b. During this period of time, she had nothing else to do, so she was familiar with the script and packed the baggage she was going to take this trip.