Chapter 21-25

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 21: mood

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 21: mood

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ling Zhen was stunned.

Then she followed Wei Xi's gaze and looked down at her clothes.

It is a very ordinary, even a bit vulgar red apron, with a cat print on it.

Ling Zhen raised her head again, and suddenly remembered that when she was in the studio that day, when she changed into the azure ancient costume, the man told her to change her clothes with a calm face.

and so…?

Ling Zhen's eyes slowly turned bad.

So, what is his devil's aesthetic? ? Isn't she better to look good in ancient costumes than in an apron!

Fairy Ling Zhen was out of anger.

She thinks this is a huge humiliation to her fairy appearance!

Wei Xi didn't know why her expression gradually became annoyed, but he could clearly see the small flames that were gradually igniting in the black and bright apricot eyes, bright and scorching.

Ling Zhen pursed his lips, took the spoon away, and directly fed it into his mouth.

He swallowed, and licked the spoon as if showing off, and said angrily, "No more for you."

On the edge of the porcelain white spoon, her pink tongue flashed by, and Wei Xi's eyes darkened, and she pinched her wrist: "Why?"

Ling Zhen didn't want to explain to him, turned around to take care of his soup: "There is no why!"

She left her slender back to Wei Xi, and even the tip of her hair was expressing her dissatisfaction with the straight man.

Behind him was quiet for a few seconds. Ling Zhen didn't hear any movement, thinking that Wei Xi was gone, so he raised his hand to take the tableware from the cabinet. But at this moment, she suddenly felt a heat behind her.

A piece of hard texture came up, and someone took her hand from behind, took the small porcelain spoon, and took a sip of the soup.

The man's chin was hanging on Lingzhen's shoulders, holding her in his hand, and feeding the spoonful of soup into his mouth.

Ling Zhen: "..."

Damn it, he fouled! He is not human!

Ling family.

"Xuan Xuan, what I told you, have you considered it?"

Mother Ling knocked on Ling Xuan's door and sighed earnestly. Since the end of the referendum on "Xianwen", Ling Xuan has been very irritable for a few days, her temper is only a little bit, and the family has to follow her.

"I'm not going!" Ling Xuan's sharp voice came from the room, "Let me beg her? Then I might as well die!"

"You kid, what nonsense!" Ling Mu scolded, "They are all sisters, what can't you say? The second girl hit the big luck, isn't it just to help you?"

When Ling Xuan heard this sentence, she overturned a water glass with anger.

Why? !

Why can Ling Zhen beat Jian Wenyi and win the female number two in "Xianwen"? Who doesn't know that it is one of the most pleasing characters in the whole book, and it will attract fans after acting! Why did such a good thing fall on Ling Zhen?