Chapter 17

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 17: Shocked the whole network!

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 17: Shocked the whole network!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

None of the people in the studio are used to seeing beauties, but at this time, they are truly shocked by the beauty of a girl-that is a rare, top costume face, so natural as if she should have been. wear.

If the usual Ling Zhen is just a very beautiful little girl, she is a great beauty in ancient costume.

Zheng Qianqian was still secretly comparing with Jian Wenyi, but when she saw Ling Zhen walk out, she finally gave up her desire to survive.

She tugged at the other female candidate, and sighed: "I never thought that I was the one who pecked at each other."

…It’s called a fairy fight.

Gu Wei directly showed a surprised expression. He even heard a few inhalations around him. But looking at it, he suddenly felt an inexplicable coolness.

A cold-faced man appeared behind Ling Zhen, his expression swept from the corner of his eyes with an undisguised hostility.

"..." Fuck it was terrible.

Jian Wenyi squeezed her white dress tightly with her fingers, unable to recover from her disbelief for a long time. She subconsciously looked at Shen Yanchu, the man's profile was slightly taut, and his eyes were also shocked.

But in shock... there is still a trace of surprise that cannot be concealed.

Zeng Hong stood behind Jian Wenyi and looked at the blue girl not far away. The initial surprise in her eyes faded, and a layer of cruelty slowly emerged.

Although there was an episode in the costume, the shooting process went smoothly.

Ling Zhen found that the staff were very careful with her, and liked to secretly look at her when she was not paying attention. I have been a man for a long time, and I almost forget that I am a god. I am still a little uncomfortable for a while.

The makeup photo of the second female is the last one. After Ling Zhen's shooting is over, all the other actors in the studio are gone. Ling Zhen went to change the clothes, and was a little embarrassed when handing it to the staff: "I stretched my back a little..."

"It's okay, it doesn't matter!" The staff thought to themselves that it is too much to wear this kind of clothes for people, let alone this kind of empty effect, they should kowtow to thank you.

Ling Zhen pursed his lips and smiled, waved goodbye to everyone.

She came alone when she came, and was still alone when she left. The staff watched her slender figure go away, and couldn't help sighing: "What a fairy..."

"Hey-no, why did she go by herself? Did I see Mr. Wei just now?"

"Yeah? It was still here just now..."

Ling Zhen walked out of the studio, and as soon as he reached the side of the road, a dark luxury car stopped.

The window rolled down, and the man showed a delicate chin angle, looking at her: "Get in the car."

"Oh." Ling Zhen obediently walked around and got on the co-pilot.

Wei Xi held the steering wheel in one hand and turned her face sideways: "Does it still hurt?"