Chapter 13

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 13: go to company

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 13: go to company

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ling Zhen was a little embarrassed sitting on the slightly hard mattress in the lounge.

The room is really small, with a narrow space of ten square meters. She feels that Wei Xi alone occupies half of it.

It's not that Wei Xi is huge, but the boss's aura and sense of presence are too strong to be ignored. Ling Zhen sat on the edge of the bed and shook her calf, watching Wei Xi take off her coat slowly.

Ling Zhen was a little flustered: "I'm actually not sleepy, just sleep."

Wei Xi glanced at her with the tip of her eye and walked over wearing only a shirt. There were two buttons on his neckline, and the mole on his cold white skin was very dazzling. Ling Zhen subconsciously swallowed his saliva: "I, that..."

Wei Xi walked to the bed, put one hand on her shoulder, then pushed the person onto the bed and slowly fell down.

Ling Zhen's limbs were stiff, only the black and bright eyes rolled around, no, don't be messy, big man!

She was pressed onto the bed like a frightened hamster, and then Wei Xi lifted the quilt smelling of disinfectant and pulled it directly to the end of her nose.

Ling Zhen had only one pair of eyes exposed outside, looking at Wei Xi nervously.

The man sits on the edge of the bed, turning over halfway, drawing a beautiful line from the Adam’s apple to the chin. He lowered his eyes and nodded her forehead with his fingertips: "Go to sleep."

"Oh..." Ling Zhen closed his eyes and began to pretend to sleep.

The clock on the wall turned slowly, and after a while, the girl's breathing gradually slowed down. Wei Xi looked down at her, then stood up and walked to the door silently.

As soon as he opened the door, Ling Zhen's nasal voice sounded, as soft as a dream: "Wei Xi, don't panic, don't be irritable, the world is not desperate, I will accompany you."

So don't do anything to blacken the villain, Ling Zhen said in his heart. She will accompany him through this section, so that Wei Xi does not have to disappear in a corner of the book for no reason.

The man leaned on the doorknob, his black hair pressed his eyebrows, his expression gloomy. After a while, he opened the door and walked out, closing it with a click.

There was silence in the ward, with only the slight sound of medical equipment running.

"Then," Wei Xi leaned against the door, with inexplicable emotions surging in her dark eyes, and whispered: "...Always stay with me."

By the day, Wei's mother's situation had stabilized, and she kept asking them to take care of their own affairs.

Ling Zhen had no choice but to say: "Then you take a good rest during the day, and I will bring you porridge at night."

Mother Wei looked at her well-behaved daughter-in-law, her eyes flushed with emotion. Ling Zhen didn't even tell her much before. Wei Mu always felt that she had resentment in her heart, and she was very guilty. But now her daughter-in-law is so filial that even her son seems to be gentler than before. Wei's mother feels that she is no longer suffering from any illness, and she is extremely satisfied.