Chapter 5

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 5: attempt

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 5: attempt

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Originally, the cocktail party for "The Question of the Immortal" was at least one or two months later. Could it be that as she changed the plot, the original timeline was also advanced?

That... does it mean that the next possible blackening point is also advanced? After all, Wei Xi's personality hasn't changed, and he is still paranoid and violent. For the sake of the plot, he may still be blackened.

Hold steady, you must hold steady!

Ling Zhen bowed his head and glanced at the text message, first of all to prevent the best cannon fodder from angering Wei Xi. Ling Xuan obviously has bad intentions towards Wei Xi. Although Ling Zhen has no jealousy as a wife, she does not want to be dragged down by Ling Xuan.

So the text message returned: "Don't bother."

Ling Xuan stayed up all night and waited for a long time before receiving these four words, she was dizzy with anger. She heard her mother say that Ling Zhen had stiffened her wings recently and dared to talk back. Originally, she didn't believe it...

Could it be that the relationship with Wei Xi has changed for the better?

Thinking about this, Ling Xuan became even more anxious.

"After passing this village, there is no such shop. I am usually very busy and I don't have time to teach you."

Ling Zhen remained motionless: "It's okay."

When Ling Xuan received this text message, she dropped her phone with anger, and her "Pala" voice was extremely clear at night. Mother Ling's caring voice immediately sounded outside the room: "Xuan Xuan? What's the matter?"

She ran into the girl's room, and Ling Xuan took advantage of the situation and filed a complaint: "I really wanted to teach her acting, but she actually refused! Treating me kindly as a donkey liver and lungs!"

Ling's mother quickly calmed her: "Xuan Xuan is not angry! She is crazy now, so you don't want to waste time on her, no matter how good you teach, it will be useless. The director won't want her."

Ling Xuan bit her lip unwillingly, how did she want to teach Ling Zhen!

Mother Ling was still comforting her: "Don't get angry, go to bed early, there will be dancing lessons tomorrow morning!"

The reception next week is very important. For this reason, the family spent a lot of money to buy a set of high-end dresses for Ling Xuan. When the money was transferred, Ling's mother couldn't help but scold Ling Zhen as a wolf.

They have inquired in advance that there is a dance in the middle of the reception, which is a very precious opportunity to show!

You know, there are many choreographies in the show "The Question of Immortals". If you can show a little dance strength at the dance party, it will be helpful to audition later!

Thinking of this, Ling Xuan finally felt comfortable. Naturally, she would not tell Ling Zhen this news. After all, Ling Zhen had been physically uncoordinated since he was a child, and it was useless to tell it. At that time, she could only watch her dancing lightly!

"If you have a good rest, you can learn to dance well, and then use dance to amaze those investors!..."

In the roar of Ling's mother, Ling Xuan smiled and fell asleep as if she saw her fairy-like dancing posture and everyone's amazing eyes.