Chapter 16

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 16: Stunning

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 16: Stunning

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Wei Xi finished speaking, she pressed the doorknob with her hand and pushed the locker room door open.

The sky light outside the curtains illuminated the room. The girl stood in front of the window, heard the noise, looked back.

It is a familiar face, but its temperament is very strange.

A soft light enveloped her body, and the man's black hair was like a waterfall, sliding down on the loose white shirt. The half of the face hidden by the green silk is like a jade, with a dusty temperament, like a fairy in an ancient painting.

At this moment, her eyebrows are frowned, her red lips are slightly pursed, and she is holding her neckline with one hand, her eyes flashing: "Are you here?"

Wei Xi pinched the doorknob with her fingers, paused for ten seconds, and then walked into the locker room.

He returned his hand and closed the door firmly and firmly.

"…Ok."

He looked as usual, but his voice was slightly muted.

At this time, outside the door.

Everyone: "..."

The whole studio fell into a long silence.

Wei, who has never heard of Qingxi, concluded the marriage, and never heard of his wife being in their crew! Are people with backgrounds so silent these days? ?

Of course, they didn't know that because the "Background King" himself said that he didn't want to be thought of as going through the back door, a certain tycoon has not disclosed much.

Everyone looked different, and among them, Shen Yanchu's expression was the most complicated.

He still remembers the expressions Ling Zhen looked at him in the past, showing various gestures of kindness, could it be that... now he really puts down the past and starts a new life? Indeed, it seemed that Ling Zhen looked better since she no longer appeared in her life. Give up on herself, she is doing well.

Perhaps it was the male self-esteem that was at work, and Shen Yanchu felt inexplicable in his heart.

On the other side, Jian Wenyi's face was obviously stiffer.

Frankly speaking, she didn't have any malice towards Ling Zhen, just like a person with a good life would not taunt someone who has nothing. She has always been superior and smooth since she was a child, even her beloved loved her. So even if Ling Zhen frequently showed good wishes to Shen Yanchu, she didn't have the slightest sense of crisis.

But if a person who cannot be an opponent suddenly stands in a better position than her...

By Jian Wenyi's side, Zeng Hong's expression was even more ugly. She stared at the closed door, quietly left, turned around and made a call.

Inside the fitting room.

Ling Zhen was actually a little embarrassed. Although she is already very slender, it is still very embarrassing for a girl to break her clothes.

She leaned a little sideways, not wanting to expose her back to Wei Xi, blinked her eyes and asked him, "Did you bring it?"

Wei Xi's gaze stayed on her, and she raised her hand when she heard the words. It was a small sewing box.