Chapter 9

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 9: Coax people

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 9: Coax people

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ling Zhen frowned. There are some people who will destroy other people's if they don't get it. Ling Xuan has this kind of twisted psychology.

Ling Zhen was not guilty, because nothing happened between the original owner and Shen Yanchu. Her only concern is that if Wei Xi knows about this matter, will his wife's tendency to "betray" will stimulate the villain?

Within a second, Ling Zhen flashed many thoughts, opened his mouth and was about to speak, but there was a cold voice around him: "I said let you go."

There was a haze over his cold white face, and the hostility in his voice was already quite heavy. Ling Zhen shuddered as she stood beside him, only then did she realize that Wei Xi was usually kind to her, and when the boss was really annoyed, it was almost like eating people.

Ling Xuan was also scared to recover some of her senses, and whispered, "I, I just want to tell you that Ling Zhen likes Shen—"

She didn't finish her words, but was severely dragged and interrupted by a middle-aged man who arrived in a hurry.

Ling Xuan's agent was busy communicating with the seniors in the industry just now, and he didn't watch her for a while, and unexpectedly caused trouble for him! The agent just glanced from a distance, and suddenly his scalp was numb.

70 of the investment in "Xian Wen" this time came from Qing Xi. Isn't the person who Ling Xuan stopped the Qing Xi's President Wei? !

According to rumors, this gangster rarely has active activities, and his temper is so bad that he is difficult to touch, and he usually annoys the artists to post up. The agent bit the bullet and said with a smile: "Mr. Wei, our artist is not sensible, you forgive me!"

Wei Xi didn't show any face, her sullen eyes swept away, and the corners of her lips sneered: "Xinghua Entertainment?"

The agent sneered: "Yes, yes."

Wei Xi didn't say anything, and took Ling Zhen straight away. The agent quickly pulled Ling Xuan to give way. When passing them, Wei Xi dropped a cold sentence: "Don't show up in front of me again."

Ling Zhen didn't quite understand what he meant, and looked back at Ling Xuan's agent, only to find that his face was already blue.

After they left, Ling Xuan stomped: "Brother Wang, why don't you let me speak!"

The agent's suffocated breath came out, and all sprayed at her: "Say a fart! Get out and go home quickly, don't be embarrassed here!"

Ling Xuan was stupid: "I don't know the producer yet!"

"You know what a fart! This drama has nothing to do with you. The mud can't help the wall! I'm in vain so much energy, get out of here!"

Knowing this long ago, he should recommend other obedient and sensible female artists. After working so long back and forth, and finally being punished by the management personally, it's **** bad luck!

The way home was silent and calm.

When Wei Xi drove, Ling Zhen was sitting in the co-pilot. She didn't know many cars, but Wei Xi's car seemed to be very expensive, and it was quite comfortable to sit on.