Chapter 10

EN MTLNovel

Home » Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband GSBVB » Chapter 10: Send water

Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband Chapter 10: Send water

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Hot search for this thing Ling Zhen knows that it is equivalent to the list of stars in the fairy world, and the top things are all major events.

If Gu Wei hadn't apologized to her on WeChat, she wouldn't know that she had actually appeared on this list.

The video of Gu Wei's likes seems to have nothing to do with her, but a little bit of entry is full of videos of her dancing that night.

Moreover, with Gu Wei's traffic, that hot search was like riding a rocket, and it was ranked third from the end in just one hour.

So soon, the news spread in the circle of friends.

It just so happened that Shen Yanchu and the others were having a party, and a circle of people stopped singing or playing cards, all staring at their mobile phones.

Song Zhao clicked into the hot search and watched the dance video again by the way. As soon as he looked up, Ding Ze next to him started to watch it a second time. He covered his screen speechlessly: "Okay, I'm addicted to watching? That's Ling Zhen!"

It was Ling Zhen who was indifferent to the post and was looked down upon by them!

Ding Ze was a little embarrassed, received his mobile phone, and muttered to himself in a low voice after a while: "...but it was a good dance."

Among the people in this circle, Jian Wenyi is the one who is most worried now. Those in this circle all understand that Gu Wei's hand-slid thumbs up is almost giving Ling Zhen enthusiasm for nothing.

During the ball, there happened to be a producer standing next to Jian Wenyi. When Ling Zhen danced, he showed a very amazing expression, Jian Wenyi could see clearly.

The anxiety in her heart grew stronger. To be able to send Hot Three in such a short time, there must be a team operation among them. If you guessed it correctly, it should be the official handwriting of "Xianwen".

To come and go, Ling Zhen...too prominent.

Shen Yanchu naturally understood what she was worried about. He patted Jian Wenyi on the shoulder and said softly, "Don't be afraid."

The little sisters also gathered around and rushed to comfort her: "What are you worried about, Ling Zhen is just stepping on shit, and it's still incomparable with you."

Jiang Mei: "Besides, what kind of cannon fodder did she try? Yours is the second female, and it's not a level!"

But they didn't think about it. A month ago, they would never think that Ling Zhen could bring such a lot of pressure to Jian Wenyi.

Shen Yanchu said: "After the audition and the referendum, you have to believe in your own image."

This is what they recognized, Jian Wenyi's appearance is very pleasing, the passerby has always been very popular, and she can definitely stand out in the referendum.

With the consolation of everyone, Jian Wenyi finally showed an angelic sweet smile again.

Well, she should have a little confidence in herself!

After all, Ling Zhen was on the hot search for the first time. She was a little scared when she heard that netizens would curse people in the hot search. She clicked in every few moments and then watched that the entry climbed up dozens of people.